The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New OP - so many old faces

tenor.gif
I hope Mihawk gets down. :pimp:

Can’t remember if I already posted this but did y’all talk about how there’s a Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress season 2 on Netflix?

No way is a straw hat dying any time soon :lol: What manga ya think you're reading?

Just to be clear w/e happened with Sabo was not revealed in the chapter right? Kept alluding to it with reactions but then just moved on to the main big news.
Heavily implied he's either dead or in jail, but I ain't buying it.

What's more interesting to me is thinking about which Shichibukai Blackbeard is going to target. Given all this craziness, I doubt he will be the one to add more chaos into the Wano fight - looks like CP0 is going to be playing that role to some extent. Where tf is Shanks???

fan service is really ruining these eps of fire force man i cant even watch it at work. in the middle of a serious fight dude tumbles back facefirst into boobs. then all her clothes get burned off. like cmon man.....

I just recently binge read 20th century boys. what an amazing series.
Isnt it though?

****ing incredible. I assume you read the 21st Century Boys follow up right?

Friend :pimp:

I would highly recommend you read Monster next. If you're up to it, I recall it being almost as long as 20th Century Boys. Urasawa is a brilliant storyteller.

Last edited:
Heavily implied he's either dead or in jail, but I ain't buying it.

What's more interesting to me is thinking about which Shichibukai Blackbeard is going to target. Given all this craziness, I doubt he will be the one to add more chaos into the Wano fight - looks like CP0 is going to be playing that role to some extent. Where tf is Shanks???
I wss thinking they were implying Sabo switched sides and either joined the Marines or its revealed that he is a royal/prince of some kingdom.

If it was hinting @ death then nah he aint. Oda wouldn't do that after Ace's death. There eventually is gonna be an arc centered around Sabo I feel. I can see after Wano if Luffy hears about the Sabo news he demand the crew go find him.

Last edited:
New Chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba was nuts. :pimp:
It looks like we are losing 3 more pillars to this fight. Dayum. Upper moon 1 was too strong :smh:

New Chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba was nuts. :pimp:
It looks like we are losing 3 more pillars to this fight. Dayum. Upper moon 1 was too strong :smh:
Wait, is the Earth pillar mortally wounded??? I thought it was just the Wind and Mist pillars?

I wss thinking they were implying Sabo switched sides and either joined the Marines or its revealed that he is a royal/prince of some kingdom.

If it was hinting @ death then nah he aint. Oda wouldn't do that after Ace's death. There eventually is gonna be an arc centered around Sabo I feel. I can see after Wano if Luffy hears abkut the Sabo news he demand the crew go find him.
My theory is black beard swooped down got sabo and took his df

The fire force anime is the strangest thing. Ep 1-2 were good. EPS 3-6 were filler tier garbage, now eps 7-11 seem to be getting the show back on pace to what it should’ve been.

How did Koby go from Captain in chapter 903 to rear admiral in this chapter? It's been like 2 weeks? Maybe a month? I hope Boa bodies Koby, I'd find that hilarious. They'll probably bond over being fans of Luffy instead though.

I wish I had guessed that Drake was still a marine. Interesting development for sure. I wonder what his plan is, especially with the government coming.

They sent a Vice admiral for Buggy? I didn't see a notable marine going for any of the other warlords. Definitely aren't seeing those fights. I wonder what news Wapol is giving to Morgan? Probably whatever Garp was telling Neptune and Shirahoshi about Vivi. I really doubt Sabo is dead, so I wonder if we'll find out about that news or if we have to wait until after Wano.

Looks like Blackbeard isn't heading to Wano? or maybe it's intentionally unclear, but it looked like there was a devil fruit he wanted to go get before the marines could. So much stuff going on. I really like how Oda is structuring this arc.

How did Koby go from Captain in chapter 903 to rear admiral in this chapter? It's been like 2 weeks? Maybe a month? I hope Boa bodies Koby, I'd find that hilarious. They'll probably bond over being fans of Luffy instead though.

I wish I had guessed that Drake was still a marine. Interesting development for sure. I wonder what his plan is, especially with the government coming.

They sent a Vice admiral for Buggy? I didn't see a notable marine going for any of the other warlords. Definitely aren't seeing those fights. I wonder what news Wapol is giving to Morgan? Probably whatever Garp was telling Neptune and Shirahoshi about Vivi. I really doubt Sabo is dead, so I wonder if we'll find out about that news or if we have to wait until after Wano.

Looks like Blackbeard isn't heading to Wano? or maybe it's intentionally unclear, but it looked like there was a devil fruit he wanted to go get before the marines could. So much stuff going on. I really like how Oda is structuring this arc.

Maybe one is his marine rank and the other is his special unit rank?

Back
Top Bottom