The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think buggy has the biggest crew. Thats why they sent a vice admiral

I think it's more that they believe the hype. Buggy also said the giants were the backbone of his crew but the marines might not know that they left to join Luffy. Buggy gonna fail upwards as always though

Could be the case, but it seems weird or confusing. Maybe him saving the Dressrosa convoy to the reverie let him jump 2 ranks.
Probably distinguished himself in the battle with the Revolutionary Army at Reverie?

How is that even possible? Didn’t Naruto regain both halves of the Fox after the GNW?
It's possible because the writing is trash and they need to nerf the two strongest dudes on the planet to have the manga make sense.

dr stone is in second place for me this season. fire forces luster wore off QUICK. and wth r they really about to end demon slayer with training?

This dude lol he got some silly shrinking powers that can also shrink objects and make them huge again. He got these chakra rods that are more powerful than the rods from shippuden so he shrinks the rods that makes em grow again to impale sasuke and naruto and drains there chakra.

I don't wanna spoil too much but the boruto manga is only 38 chapters (monthly). There is even a fun little theory on
Jiraiya being alive as another character - kashin koji

Okay, so first off, I can kinda see where they're going with this Kara / Kama thing. Jiren is actually an Otsutsuki that, for some reason, needs to transfer himself from "container" to container. In other words, he's basically Orochimaru and Jigen is his current (and degrading) container while Kawaki is going to be his new container. As an Otsutsuki, we already know his objective: create another Chakra Tree and eat the fruit of it. My guess is that doing so, in his case, will allow him to enter his "true" form - the form that Sasuke saw in that weird place with the juvenile 10-tails. The reason Jigen is also interested in Boruto is that his possession of Kama means he's also a potential container (or maybe he may contain power that could allow Jigen to consume him in the way Momoshiki consumed Kinshiki?). Either way, Boruto & friends will need to stop him from creating another Chakra Tree - see: Naruto Shippuden.

Aight, so my beef here is this: how TF is some Otsutsuki that can't even assume his "true" form absolutely DESTROYING Naruto and Sasuke, both of whom have experiences taking on and defeating multiple Otsutsukis? The justification is likely going to be that the Otsutsuki in Jigen is more "mature" than the Momoshiki / Kinshiki combo - perhaps he's eaten more chakra fruits before, or he had consumed even more Otsutsuki's in the past like what occurred between Momo & Kin. STILL, I find it hard to believe that two dudes who are the strongest on the planet, were relatively fresh at the start of the battle and who have multiple experiences fighting members of this clan were just stomped out when the enemy decided to "get serious".

Furthermore - WHERE TF WAS KAMA DURING THE 4TH NINJA WAR ARC?! In fact, where tf was he throughout the entire Naruto story? We KNOW that he came here with Kaguya as her partner per chapter 35. If his goal is to get a Chakra Fruit and he was already THIS powerful, then why tf didn't he show up when Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi were all weakened during the final fight and just smoke all of them? What's the explanation for that? And if he was too weak to act then, what makes him so strong now?

Idk - this isn't adding up to me on a lot of levels. Plus, given the inconsistencies in story between this and the anime and overall lack of clarity on what's canon, it's becoming harder to get invested in either story. Really struggling with whether I'm going to keep reading this.

I figured something like that would happen with Naruto/Sasuke when Boruto got announced. It would be difficult to take any threat truly serious so I figured their powers would get locked or some silly **** like that. I thought they're were way more chapters though, cant lie once Shippuden ended I needed a break from the entire universe but I ended up never coming back. Didn't even see the last movie

This dude lol he got some silly shrinking powers that can also shrink objects and make them huge again. He got these chakra rods that are more powerful than the rods from shippuden so he shrinks the rods that makes em grow again to impale sasuke and naruto and drains there chakra.

I don't wanna spoil too much but the boruto manga is only 38 chapters (monthly). There is even a fun little theory on
Jiraiya being alive as another character - kashin koji
I thought the "SPOILER" was just an inside joke, they've made it official?

Damn...how they gonna disrespect the OGs Naruto and Sasuke like that? Btw, how good is the manga and how far apart is the manga compared to the anime? I wish the anime would hurry the **** up because I left off right before Boruto went after the weirdo snake kid.

I felt that way but the more you watch, the more likeable the main character gets. You see how he fights and is prepared to die on that battlefield.
I decided to give it another go, he really does get more likeable over time. He toned down his voice and I actually like him now.

I’m already at episode 50

Who they gonna send for Wihawk :lol:

Hopefully the admiral we haven't seen, Ryokugyu. Or they're sending whatever the new weapon that Vegapunk made that Fujitora said would make the warlords obsolete.

Man been seeing a lot of interesting ideas/theories related to sword, Vivi, alabasta, etc. after this past chapter

Without reading this recent chap y'all talking about, I always new from reading a few chapters of Boruto and watching the anime that it wouldn't go far or be exciting until you got rid of Naruto and Sasuke (or at least banned him from the village).

Forgot about this, but it's a collab with him and Coach dropping on the 1st next month. Unsure on retail

I was at Coach and the denim jackets run ~$800. There is a light blue jacket you see here and a black version (with a black sherling collar).

What you don't see are the designs on the back. The light blue denim got naruto doing a rasengan on the back while the black one has itatchi on it surrounded by flames.

They also have t-shirts, sweaters, and a sling bag with a sharingan on it lol. It's a whole *** Naruto x Coach lineup

Back
Top Bottom