The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Don't get me wrong. I love SnS as much as you do, but no amount of animation is gonna redeem the Noir chefs and the BLUE arc's inherent story problems. It doesnt matter how much you polish it. I'm still gonna watch and enjoy this final season though.

As for what you said earlier about it going toe to toe with MHA, this season will definitively be in MHA's favor. The overhaul arc is that good.

I thought I heard the anime is only gonna finish the RdC and not touch the noirs? Did I get it wrong? Maybe they'll do the RdC and then make their own ending. Almost anything is better than what we got.

Anyone going to see One Piece Stampede in theaters this week? I hear the story is pretty average since Oda didn't help with it, but the fights are excellent and it's just super fun all around. It's been getting compared to a DBZ movie.

I thought I heard the anime is only gonna finish the RdC and not touch the noirs? Did I get it wrong? Maybe they'll do the RdC and then make their own ending. Almost anything is better than what we got.
The RdC is not gonna last 25 episodes as far as I know. The only thing left after is the Noirs and BLUE, unless they decide to skip or summarize noirs and go straight to BLUE.

That's why I was talking in terms of anime only. If SnS doesn't touch noirs. It will be a good debate to go season for season with MhA.
Again I know mha is going to tug them heart strings this season.

So Beastars hitting pretty good

Now if I’m a fan of this series would people associate me as a fan of Furries or two completely different realms?

:lol:

I'm laughing, but if son lets things flow next episode; there may be a real need to ask this.

Agreed though, Beastars is starting strong.

:lol:

I'm laughing, but if son lets things flow next episode; there may be a real need to ask this.

Agreed though, Beastars is starting strong.

I think I’m going to binge through the manga
I can’t be waiting then 7 days for a new episode

Thoughts?
I personally dont know how I feel about this. I love the series, so I wont judge it based on art direction. The story needs to be solid.

That's why I was talking in terms of anime only. If SnS doesn't touch noirs. It will be a good debate to go season for season with MhA.
Again I know mha is going to tug them heart strings this season.
SnS might pull a Demon Slayer where the anime is miles ahead of the manga, but overall the SnS story (even before noirs) was never touching MHA. I really don't see this season being better than MHA given what we all know is going to happen. Hopefully the SnS anime kills it though - I really did like the series once upon a time.

That said, SnS DOES have one of the coldest flexes I've seen in anime that I was reminded of recently. Right after this scene, when Soma remarks how Tsukasa fretted over so many details with them, but never once asked them how the food tasted. **** had me hype.

Thoughts?
I personally dont know how I feel about this. I love the series, so I wont judge it based on art direction. The story needs to be solid.

Im good. Honestly thought it would of been like Berserk animation style but looks like a NOPE!

Thoughts?

That glimpse in the trailer doesn't look bad to me, but I'm highly sceptical that they can maintain that animation quality and fluidity with more populated environments and/or more characters in a scene at once.

This is probably a series I'll only watch once it's out and I've seen positive feedback multiple times.

One Piece -

There's a very prevalent theory that post-Wano, Luffy will have to "defeat" the Red-Hair Pirates in the form of a Davy Back Fight. I wonder - could that also be the next time-skip? There's no time limit on a DBF if that's not agreed upon, right? We could literally see all of the Straw Hat Pirates training / fighting the Red Hair Pirates for a long period of time in order to level up into the undisputed strongest crew.

Can't they just form an alliance though? I'm sure Shanks wouldn't have a problem with that.
Shanks didn't even want Luffy to meet him until he became a pirate on his level. I doubt they'll form an all-out alliance, but Shanks will definitely prepare him to make the last leg of his trip to becoming Pirate King. I think the Davy Back Fight format will allow them to "fight" with no animosity. Maybe they'll compete for the Strawhat.

That doctor's stand is nuts.
I have no ****ing clue how they're gonna even get close to that guy. felt so bad for my boy tsurugi; everyone looking concerned while jobin in the back looking like he's plotting on something. :lol:

Shanks didn't even want Luffy to meet him until he became a pirate on his level. I doubt they'll form an all-out alliance, but Shanks will definitely prepare him to make the last leg of his trip to becoming Pirate King. I think the Davy Back Fight format will allow them to "fight" with no animosity. Maybe they'll compete for the Strawhat.
That would kind of be a cliche set up.
but I can also see it happening, either that or shanks gets defeated by the government. kind of like a Marineford part 2.

That would kind of be a cliche set up.
but I can also see it happening, either that or shanks gets defeated by the government. kind of like a Marineford part 2.
Highly doubt that happens, unless he lets himself get defeated on purpose. Dude is much too powerful (and smart) to be defeated by World Govt outright. Marineford part 2 is happening right now, with Wano. We're about to see all of the elements fall into place that will lead to the downfall of two of the Yonkou.

Y'all ever watch a anime and be like "Dang where is my waifu that I can go to the festival and win a goldfish in a plastic bag at"

Like man bro
I am not cut out for this single life
"Your Name" Got me asking why I can't have no magical comet experience
Red string of fate and all that

:emoji_sob:
I know why I stopped watching these types of animes

I saw the new One Piece movie Stampede tonight.

Story is very simple and straightforward. From plot perspective as Film Z or Gold, but it's a really fun movie. Tons of action from beginning to end. I wish the crew did more, but they gave that space to fan favorite characters that aren't in the series as much.

I've seen that DBF theory before. I don't think Oda would use it as a time skip, I'd be very surprised since it's not really his style. I'm wondering if Blackbeard kills Shanks before Luffy meets him. I could also see Blackbeard interfering with the DBF too. I feel like there's an obvious collision course with Shanks and Blackbeard at some point the question is more when will it happen and how much time will Luffy get to spend with Shanks before it.

Wont happen but would be hilarious if Luffy lost and for the rest of the manga had no strawhat

Just started watching Jojo for the first time and Joseph Joestar >>> Jonathan Joestar and it’s not even close.

Y'all ever watch a anime and be like "Dang where is my waifu that I can go to the festival and win a goldfish in a plastic bag at"

Like man bro
I am not cut out for this single life
"Your Name" Got me asking why I can't have no magical comet experience
Red string of fate and all that

:emoji_sob:
I know why I stopped watching these types of animes
Chilllll..
.bill

Back
Top Bottom