The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Oh yeah, Meliodas vs Escanor was lit this week too. Meliodas was in battle mode form then Escanor got some of the midday sun and turned invincible.

Watching this show "BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense" on Hulu. It comes off as a more light hearted SOA.

Caught the Vinland Saga anime and it was totally worth it. Totally brought me back to when i was reading the manga. That pivotal moment at the end and Thorfinn's life goal gets erased, still mad feels.

Got me shook to check back in to the manga cuz what I do remember leaving off on is him being a slave still in a lifeless no purpose state just going through the motions.

Also checked out the My Hero Academia: Two Heroes movie before checking out the actual anime. I know those type of movies are different from the main anime but I got the feel for it. Eh, reminded me of the Saturday morning cartoons and anime I use to watch. I get a Yugi-Oh and Inspector Gadget vibes from it villain and format wise.

:lol: @ All Might's non-powered damn near cancer ridden form.

Last edited:
My bad that was a typo. I meant to say SAO (Sword Art Online). Its about people playing a virtual reality MMORPG.
:lol: ok. **** I thought oh that might be kinda coo if there was an SOA type of anime but nvm then.

yo so on another note what other anime should I check out? I’m thinking Mob Psycho or idk what else. Is 7 deadly sins back or no and if not when does it come back?

yo so on another note what other anime should I check out? I’m thinking Mob Psycho or idk what else. Is 7 deadly sins back or no and if not when does it come back?
Check out Mob Psycho 100 for sure

Also Blade of the Phantom Master

:lol: ok. **** I thought oh that might be kinda coo if there was an SOA type of anime but nvm then.

Check out Mob Psycho 100, you won’t regret it.

New One Piece chapter is out.
So I'm guessing that the Orochi at the end is either an impostor or he survives the attack due to his hydra devil fruit or some other plot reason.
I would love to see Rodger's story to its end. it was so refreshing to see it unfold.
Someone refresh my memory. Can Luffy hear the sea kings like Rodger could? I am blanking on that for some reason.

So I'm guessing that the Orochi at the end is either an impostor or he survives the attack due to his hydra devil fruit or some other plot reason.
I would love to see Rodger's story to its end. it was so refreshing to see it unfold.
Someone refresh my memory. Can Luffy hear the sea kings like Rodger could? I am blanking on that for some reason.

Luffy can definitely hear the voice of all things

our joyboy 🤗

Yes, he can hear them. He heard them when he was breaking Noah and they said it reminded them of Roger afterwards.

That is unfortunate, but that means a job opening. I literally just completed my voice over demo yesterday, I was nervous as hell for the first couple of scripts. The goal now is to try and develop different voices and continue working on the "craft."
I’ve never heard of someone actively seeking this as a profession. That’s pretty cool and different. I wish u the best.

I’ve never heard of someone actively seeking this as a profession. That’s pretty cool and different. I wish u the best.
Thanks a lot man, it is my retirement plan so I am starting now. I mean you never age out of talking and no yearly certifications to keep track of like in IT. Friends and family were totally shocked because I talk the least out of everyone around me. LOL.

That is unfortunate, but that means a job opening. I literally just completed my voice over demo yesterday, I was nervous as hell for the first couple of scripts. The goal now is to try and develop different voices and continue working on the "craft."

Thats hella dope! Hope everything works out for you.

prayers up and good luck homie

11 episodes into Dr. Stone, I've learned a lot about chemistry, but I'm not sure if it's a good show or not.

It's certainly not what I expected.

Back
Top Bottom