The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New One Piece is out. Oh boy. :pimp:

The raid has begun. Hell yeah. :pimp:
And we got a variant of one of the images I wanted to see. it looks so good.
16.JPG

it only shows last chap

New OP
MAN THIS IS WHY I LOVE MANGA. So much emotions in these pages. From Momo shouting his name to the Red Scabbards storming the stage for their late Oden. So fire and best part is NO BREAK!!

I read somewhere that the next chapter of OP made an editor cry, so I have high hopes for it.

All caught up with GOH and that recent chap. About to start the Gamer or Dice.

Prepared for the end. Ready to see Mubong die for his literal backstabbing ways.

Wasn't completely ok with the resolution with Mira Yoo.

**** those cultists and executive yes men. Only neer to take Ls and/or die.

tdogg2k tdogg2k

All caught up with GOH and that recent chap. About to start the Gamer or Dice.

Prepared for the end. Ready to see Mubong die for his literal backstabbing ways.

Wasn't completely ok with the resolution with Mira Yoo.

**** those cultists and executive yes men. Only neer to take Ls and/or die.

tdogg2k tdogg2k

i actually used my free coins to buy the 2 chaps not out yet too. bruh im hurt this story dont let u breathe. why am i a Mujin park sympathizer now

i actually used my free coins to buy the 2 chaps not out yet too. bruh im hurt this story dont let u breathe. why am i a Mujin park sympathizer now
They got you with the flashbacks :lol:

Author crazy trying to get ppl to sympathize with Mujin and Manjin. My whole thing is Many in despite his motives is a religious nut and while I can agree with most if Mujin's human views nothing is excusing the fact he was a coward and back stabbed Taejin after he was hurt and injured just cuz he couldn't accept a L 17 years ago. Nothing excuses that. The flashback even confirmed Taejin put the same kind of fear in Mujin that Beelzebub did :lol:

They got you with the flashbacks :lol:

Author crazy trying to get ppl to sympathize with Mujin and Manjin. My whole thing is Many in despite his motives is a religious nut and while I can agree with most if Mujin's human views nothing is excusing the fact he was a coward and back stabbed Taejin after he was hurt and injured just cuz he couldn't accept a L 17 years ago. Nothing excuses that. The flashback even confirmed Taejin put the same kind of fear in Mujin that Beelzebub did :lol:
i wanted more taejin
they can make an entirely separate manga off him alone

just wanna say that the most recent chapter of OPM has some of the best art I've seen in recent memory. :pimp:
the scale of whats going on is nuts

Looking at it now, it would've been better if Ida made Mono a bit older so he could at least join the fight or come off more of a badass in those scenes.

Sort of like Vivi.

Seeing a 10 yr old get washed and strung up like that is messed up even if he did just stand up for himself and honor his family.

just wanna say that the most recent chapter of OPM has some of the best art I've seen in recent memory. :pimp:
the scale of whats going on is nuts
You referring to the ONE web comic?

Last edited:
Looking at it now, it would've been better if Ida made Mono a bit older so he could at least join the fight or come off more of a badass in those scenes.

Sort of like Vivi.

Seeing a 10 yr old get washed and strung up like that is messed up even if he did just stand up for himself and honor his family.

You referring to the ONE web comic?
Nah, the Murata manga. it's incredible.
I mean, look at this
002___1596124132.png

005___1596124132.png

006___1596124132.png

012___1596124132.png

014___1596124132.png

Finished Attack on Titan after like 2 weeks lol there were some dragging episodes but its good.

man season 3 part 2 had like 5 back to back episodes I was standing the whole time lol

Tempted to read manga since im sure ill be spoil before the release date but this type of anime I feel like is better watched imo.

demon slayer or tokyo ghoul next?

demon slayer or tokyo ghoul next?

Demon Slayer

The anime adaptation for Tokyo Ghoul starts strong but ends up half-changing plot events and the second season is just an entire mess.

I'd say to watch a few episodes and then hop to the manga if you want to give it a try.

Finally finished Psycho-pass season 3

With Kogami being back I'm upset they didn't use him more. Maybe next season. I wouldn't say this season was particularly good, but it wasn't bad mainly because the world is interesting. Sometimes I wonder if these shows know what the most interesting elements of the series or even the season are. For psycho-pass it can be the characters, this season not so much, but when it is the characters it's usually working under morality around Sybil. The other interesting element is typically the short comings of the sybil system and the authoritarian level of control and how this "perfect" futuristic authoritarian society operates, we didn't really get into that this season. Finally, it could be the actual crime investigation, they missed the mark there too, because the didn't adequately explain the congressmen or what their plans were building toward. Then they made Kei's "betrayal" inconsequential. This season had enough of a mix of all 3 just to work for the season, but didn't execute any of them particularly well.

At the beginning of the season when the congressmen were trying to restructure the entire economy and bring back ultra predatory capitalism with things sub-prime mortgages and predatory lending geared toward immigrants. Then there was the xenophobia plot line, the consequence of the elections, human trafficking, the terror cells, etc. There were enough moving parts to keep things interesting, especially hinting at Akane was pulling strings in the background setting something up, but everything was super shallow they didn't dive into anything deep enough to give it substance and so it just didn't work. Also the ending with Bifrost was very anticlimatic. A shadow IT that could circumvent Sybil just went to waste basically.

Hopefully if they do a season 4 the season 1 cast that's left gets the main focus, but at the same time this whole season also felt like set up for something bigger.

Came across a really interesting manhua, Winner Takes All.

Pretty dope.

Hooked me right away and took me away from what I was currently reading. Has a little sci-fi Upgrade/Limitless to it.

Back
Top Bottom