The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New One Piece is out.

Luffy out here saying that his hands are rated E for everyone. :lol:
The entire mink tribe is about to go ham. This is gonna be good.
And i wonder why marco and perospero are coming together. Maybe they are gonna try to convince BM to leave?

New One Piece is out.

And i wonder why marco and perospero are coming together. Maybe they are gonna try to convince BM to leave?

we about to get crazy!!!!

New One Piece is out.

Marco after he dropped off Cat Viper and Izo went back to check out something he saw out at sea, Perospero. Perospero mentioned last time we saw him he was against the alliance, wasn't going to take it seriously, and figure out how he can make sure Big Mom comes out of it on top.

Yo this dude Meliodas be violating on the perverted tip far more than any pervy fanservice ecchi anime I've ever seen :lol: :rofl:

Fam be having his nose inside shorty vagina no chill. Fondling breasts like its 1st nature.

I wasn't really digging 7 Deadly Sins at all. Slogged through it up until s3. Kinda got good with Escanor but most of the sins are jokes.

Idk if any of you read Act Age, but looks like the series will probably be canceled since the author got arrested for walking up behind middle school girls and groping them. Hope this doesn't ruin the career for the artist that worked with him, especially since Shueisha just assigned her to work with him on this series.

Yo this dude Meliodas be violating on the perverted tip far more than any pervy fanservice ecchi anime I've ever seen :lol: :rofl:

Fam be having his nose inside shorty vagina no chill. Fondling breasts like its 1st nature.

I wasn't really digging 7 Deadly Sins at all. Slogged through it up until s3. Kinda got good with Escanor but most of the sins are jokes.

I liked the Manga more so than the Anime. Every other Sin catches up, but Escanor and Merlin were levels ahead of everyone else.

Idk if any of you read Act Age, but looks like the series will probably be canceled since the author got arrested for walking up behind middle school girls and groping them. Hope this doesn't ruin the career for the artist that worked with him, especially since Shueisha just assigned her to work with him on this series.

I saw that. They apparently asked the artist if she wanted to try and continue the series on her own and she declined. I think she's trying to disassociate with it completely. I think she has a contract with Shuiesha, so hopefully the can place her on a solid upcoming series. I never read Act Age, but everyone was saying that the art is really great.

This is the 3rd big jump artist to get caught in some type of pedophilia case right? The author of Toriko before he made Toriko, the Ruroni Kenshin creator, and this guy.

Got no clue. Been looking and gave up cuz I don't think I'm gonna watch anyway.

I'm guessing the mother will be a surprise/mystery like how other things were in the OG.

Wow, this OP chapter. Things really turning up.
Really digging The God of High School. Will start reading the chapters soon. Been powering through the Tower of God chapters, on the floor of death arc. Urek just pulled up

Wow, this OP chapter. Things really turning up.
Really digging The God of High School. Will start reading the chapters soon. Been powering through the Tower of God chapters, on the floor of death arc. Urek just pulled up
another God of High School fan. im telling you the manhwa will suck you in!

having that argument with people yesterday. people saying jiraya gets murked by itachi.
they both said theyd lose but some people saying itachi was being moddest

i love gintama.

initially i didnt like it and thought it was stupid but everyday i would find myself watching an episode.

just watched the episode "nabe shougun" where they were making fun of death note looool

definitely going to finish this series.

the intro to the first 24 episodes is awesome too, only intro i dont skip besides beo bop.
hate this newer one

I mean, what else was there to latch onto?

Even without the 4Kids dub, One Piece didn't exactly exude cool from the outset with its bright environments, cartoony designs, goofy powers, and the happy-go-lucky demeanor of its protagonist.

Bleach looked cool, but it never recovered storywise after the Rukia arc.

So of course teens would gravitate towards the ninja world with ninja school where you could hone your ninja powers along with its mildly angsty protagonist.

Back
Top Bottom