***The official Big Shamrock thread***

they pushed the lakers to the brink and was missing that size in gm7. i actually liked how they are giving one final push with this core. would be one hell of a team if this was 2003 lol

they pushed the lakers to the brink and was missing that size in gm7. i actually liked how they are giving one final push with this core. would be one hell of a team if this was 2003 lol

laugh.gif
@ all of the salty people. Let the man live, that would be hilarious if he won a title next season.

laugh.gif
@ all of the salty people. Let the man live, that would be hilarious if he won a title next season.

Why are all of y'all mad?
laugh.gif

It's not like this is the 1st time a former superstar jumped from team to team in the twilight of his career.

Why are all of y'all mad?
laugh.gif

It's not like this is the 1st time a former superstar jumped from team to team in the twilight of his career.

I think you guys are forgetting that Shaq hardly made it through the season last year and will probably play half of the games this year for the Celtics.

I think you guys are forgetting that Shaq hardly made it through the season last year and will probably play half of the games this year for the Celtics.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Don't act like he won't make a difference. Face it, he is in a much better position in Boston than in that dump they call Cleveland. He will give Boston relief until Perkins returns and then "if" they all enter the playoffs healthy, it could get ugly for other teams in the east.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Don't act like he won't make a difference. Face it, he is in a much better position in Boston than in that dump they call Cleveland. He will give Boston relief until Perkins returns and then "if" they all enter the playoffs healthy, it could get ugly for other teams in the east.

If your friend ever picks the 90s all-stars in 2k11, just pick Boston and it's a fair game.

I CANNOT wait for Oct. 26. Welcome to Beantown, the Big Shamrock

If your friend ever picks the 90s all-stars in 2k11, just pick Boston and it's a fair game.

I CANNOT wait for Oct. 26. Welcome to Beantown, the Big Shamrock

laugh.gif
Never thought in a million years that this dude would be a Celtic. And yeah, we won't even need him for much, so it works out. Better than Scalabrine or that fool Mikki Moore

laugh.gif
Never thought in a million years that this dude would be a Celtic. And yeah, we won't even need him for much, so it works out. Better than Scalabrine or that fool Mikki Moore

Back
Top Bottom