The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Entire history of you is my favorite. Whenever I recommend the show to people, I tell them to start with that and then Nosedive. Those two have the most similarities to the current times imo.
I wasn't a big fan of San junipero, but it did leave me with a certain feeling. Like a hollow happiness.

I tell people to stay away from 15M merits. So much dead space. I get that it's kinda necessary but come on. Reminds me of the fly episode of breaking bad.

I watched 15m first before season 3 came out. It was weird as hell. But entertaining and interesting.

Will never watch it again.

15mm is good, would love to see that have a sequel before sj, sj was good enough to stand alone, wouldn't really care to see their life evolved nor care to see someone else go through that journey

What was good abou 15mm to you?
the concept of him buying into the world he hated, seeing if he would continue to buy into that world, or rebel, or if another character would rekindle his disdain.... plus it is very possibly the near future

I feel like San junipero is overrated. It doesn't fit with the rest of the episodes. I feel its getting the praise it is because it's this happy ending love story
i wouldn't say it's overrated, it's great, but the story dies there, i mean either it's a continuation of their afterlife, or it's the same story for a new character; there really isn't anything fresh to explore

tumblr_ofiufbasZ01swjxhho2_400.gif

San Junipero is properly rated

i like san junipero but a sequel could be dope

just expanding on the premise

couldnt real life people maybe want to go in and meet their ancestors

that could be big business come holidays bdays etc

and for people that want to hurt ppl it could serve as a way of saying you can hurt people that are already dead essentially

celebrities that exist forever etc

like a matrix world where people willingly sign up

i like san junipero but a sequel could be dope

just expanding on the premise

couldnt real life people maybe want to go in and meet their ancestors

that could be big business come holidays bdays etc

and for people that want to hurt ppl it could serve as a way of saying you can hurt people that are already dead essentially

celebrities that exist forever etc

like a matrix world where people willingly sign up
not the meeting of relatives, but the faux reality for sociopaths could be interesting, not sure if that would be a sequel though, it could be possible to incorporate that technology with a different storyline in the same universe

San Junipero with a Primetime Emmy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Well deserved. I think it slides into my #1 spot. The entire history of you hit home on a more personal level. But I'm thinking SJ is the better quality episode when you break it down.

bro...history of you.....FEELS.

it's still FDB. smh.

what was the ep with needing the likes on your ig pics to have swag. That ep was top 5. Plus it had ginger bae from jurassic world in it. and she got the bbc in the end. :smokin

I feel like San junipero is overrated. It doesn't fit with the rest of the episodes. I feel its getting the praise it is because it's this happy ending love story
Its futuristic sci-fi it fits with the rest.

Black Mirror isn't necessarily about unhappy endings.

San junip isnt a happy ending to me. Low key effed up
Exactly it was twisted and ****** up

I feel like of there is a sequel ppl are going to be expecting something similar to the OG.

If there is a sequel it needs to go darker.

Back
Top Bottom