***The Official Chargers @ Raiders thread 9/14 Vol MNF***

Originally Posted by Warrior

don't be angry raider fans, we are close to winning the afc west.
We basically just stood toe to toe with the best team in the AFC west, there is no way we lose to the chiefs or broncos if we continue to play like this.
And if the raiders play like this again when we play SD later on this season, there is no way we lose. The chargers will not get this lucky next time and the raiders will be more poised and ready for the game.
Overall I'm disappointed but nonetheless I am ecstatic about this season and upcoming seasons.
Scary but true...

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

There is no happiness when losing.
we let the littlest %!%%# on the field beat us with them damn kickoffs and check downs...
smh.gif

Edit:: Can the Raiders just give Marvin Harrison a !*!%%@ phone call one time??

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

pimp.gif
Sproles!

What's up with the hate on LT? At this point in their career, Sproles is more explosive and a threat to break a big play which is what they needed. LT will still get his touches and he'll still score some TD's.
Dude said he was the best rb in the league a couple weeks ago. Even better than AD. I hate people that talk before they back it up. LT iswashed-up. Sproles getting those carries, though surprising, sort of cemented the transition. LT not even the best back on his own sideline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

There is no happiness when losing.
we let the littlest $@%*+ on the field beat us with them damn kickoffs and check downs...
smh.gif

Nah *$@* that. The refs beat us with that %$$#@#$! call on the TD pass in the 2nd quarter. Assuming the rest of the game played out how it did, it would havebeen OT after the last second interception.

So, I'm blaming the refs. Now and forever.

Even though the ending is similar to past years, I was surprised with the amount of effort we displayed tonight.

We're a young team and we had it, but that prevent defense only prevents you from winning. Damn shame.

smh raiders should've had that td by murphy in the first half. we could've at least taken it to ot
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
yall need to chill ...

raider did good ....jamarcus + WR's need to get extra rep in everyday after practice from now on ....but everything else looking bright for them ....

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chargers should have a good season and clean house in their division.
you're an idiot, it's pretty obvious you didn't see how the chargers o-line was getting destroyed by the raiders d-line, or how theonly plays rivers could make were lucky catches by nene, checkdowns to sproles and short curl routes to gates

where can i cop a skully with the fuzzy ball on top like russell was wearing on the sideline???
nerd.gif

you're an idiot, it's pretty obvious you didn't see how the chargers o-line was getting destroyed by the raiders d-line, or how the only plays rivers could make were lucky catches by nene, checkdowns to sproles and short curl routes to gates

What about the great throw to burn the best corner in the league?

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

you're an idiot, it's pretty obvious you didn't see how the chargers o-line was getting destroyed by the raiders d-line, or how the only plays rivers could make were lucky catches by nene, checkdowns to sproles and short curl routes to gates

What about the great throw to burn the best corner in the league?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom