***The Official Chargers @ Raiders thread 9/14 Vol MNF***

shoutout to my dude henz0 for supportin charger nation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love it, now I can't take @*!* from any bolt or raider fans around my way because the chargers are over rated as hell and the raiders lost as usual.
pimp.gif

I love it, now I can't take @*!* from any bolt or raider fans around my way because the chargers are over rated as hell and the raiders lost as usual.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom