***The Official Chargers @ Raiders thread 9/14 Vol MNF***

even though i despise the franchise, i got to give props to the raiders for turing things around, it's about time the tide began to change for thatfranchise.

even though i despise the franchise, i got to give props to the raiders for turing things around, it's about time the tide began to change for thatfranchise.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

even though i despise the franchise, i got to give props to the raiders for turing things around, it's about time the tide began to change for that franchise.

im wondering where the "despise" comes from? i know theres always gonna be a rivalry since theyre both bay area teams but 49er fans seem to have anextreme hate for the raiders as if we ever play each other in a real game
laugh.gif

even though i despise the franchise, i got to give props to the raiders for turing things around, it's about time the tide began to change for that franchise.

im wondering where the "despise" comes from? i know theres always gonna be a rivalry since theyre both bay area teams but 49er fans seem to have anextreme hate for the raiders as if we ever play each other in a real game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom