***The Official Chargers @ Raiders thread 9/14 Vol MNF***

and plain and simple, jamarcus played like garbage. the way they kept getting the ball back, they should have put up at least another 10-17 points and had thisgame wrapped up in the 4th.

i was surprised that the receivers were getting open but they were and he wasnt hitting them. the line looked good enough, paul hackett needs to get jamarcusplaying better.

and plain and simple, jamarcus played like garbage. the way they kept getting the ball back, they should have put up at least another 10-17 points and had thisgame wrapped up in the 4th.

i was surprised that the receivers were getting open but they were and he wasnt hitting them. the line looked good enough, paul hackett needs to get jamarcusplaying better.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

and plain and simple, jamarcus played like garbage. the way they kept getting the ball back, they should have put up at least another 10-17 points and had this game wrapped up in the 4th.

i was surprised that the receivers were getting open but they were and he wasnt hitting them. the line looked good enough, paul hackett needs to get jamarcus playing better.
All the Raiders need is a solid QB and at least 1 or 2 legit receivers and they're a solid team. The defense was there until theend of the 4th, that was just terrible play calling.

and plain and simple, jamarcus played like garbage. the way they kept getting the ball back, they should have put up at least another 10-17 points and had this game wrapped up in the 4th.

i was surprised that the receivers were getting open but they were and he wasnt hitting them. the line looked good enough, paul hackett needs to get jamarcus playing better.
All the Raiders need is a solid QB and at least 1 or 2 legit receivers and they're a solid team. The defense was there until theend of the 4th, that was just terrible play calling.

Originally Posted by zube42

All the Raiders need is a solid QB and at least 1 or 2 legit receivers and they're a solid team. The defense was there until the end of the 4th, that was just terrible play calling.
after tonight i think the receivers are fine. murphy looked good out there and when schilens comes back they will be even better. russell wasmissing everything tonight. i was shocked that he hit murphy in stride with that td pass.

All the Raiders need is a solid QB and at least 1 or 2 legit receivers and they're a solid team. The defense was there until the end of the 4th, that was just terrible play calling.
after tonight i think the receivers are fine. murphy looked good out there and when schilens comes back they will be even better. russell wasmissing everything tonight. i was shocked that he hit murphy in stride with that td pass.

Back
Top Bottom