The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm about 3/4ths through the single player mode, man this stuff is crazy. I love the breaches where you go through the door in slow-motion and POP POP POP.

How many guns are in this game? Seems like a lot.

Who's runnin'
nerd.gif

not gonna lie to yall, i got all these friend requests from yall and never play with yall nomo, but im gonna delete everyone
eyes.gif

Should I get this on PS3 or 360?

I just played it at my home girl's house. I like it a lot.

I'm looking to play online too, which would be better?

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

this wont end well

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

People are going to go insane debating which is better.
But I own both PS3 and 360 and I bought it for 360, I prefer online play on 360 over PS3.
Hopefully this helps.

we had a squad of 7-8 dudes going for about an 60-90minutes on ground war. tom and lupe was straight running it, and everybody else was picking up assists
laugh.gif
i did my thing on wasteland though went like 28-4

but it was cool running with ya though. i need to pick my game up so i can compliment ya game play.

[burr]

We had pretty good squad going on. I don't know what the map was called but I went like 40 and 7
pimp.gif
The chopper gunner is sick, so easy to get kills with.
I'll be on tomorrow. GT-xo LUPE FIASCO

good games tonight
nerd.gif

I joined late and got matched against 7 NTrs and I was the only NTr on the other team and wrecked yall going 47-7
roll.gif
laugh.gif

was 1 kill from the nuke and got killed cause I ran out of bullets -_-

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Ending the game with a throwing knife while the enemy is trying to dance away from you > ALL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love bragging when I get the last kill, I'm like "yo guys watch this watch this... *slo-mo kill rambo action* god daaaaammmmn thatwas all me"

^but how many of your choppers i shoot down though?

this one dude threw a sticky grenade on aghan on top of that hill, and the grenade got stuck to dudes head. dudes was going bonkers in the lobby once we sawthat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

^but how many of your choppers i shoot down though?

this one dude threw a sticky grenade on aghan on top of that hill, and the grenade got stuck to dudes head. dudes was going bonkers in the lobby once we saw that
laugh.gif
That was me that threw the sticky.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You gotta love those semtex

Originally Posted by That Guy

We had pretty good squad going on. I don't know what the map was called but I went like 40 and 7
pimp.gif
The chopper gunner is sick, so easy to get kills with.
I'll be on tomorrow. GT-xo LUPE FIASCO

yea i was playin with u and doosta and them, my connection @*%+!% up after a few matches though, I think i need a new xbox or something
ohwell.gif

beat campaign mode but im getting straight owned in multiplayer dudes is comin from all directions
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom