The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

does martyrdom still exist in this game??? i swear some guys i've been killing have been dropping grenades after dying without having the grenade armed andequipped. It's really pissing me off.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

does martyrdom still exist in this game??? i swear some guys i've been killing have been dropping grenades after dying without having the grenade armed and equipped. It's really pissing me off.
Yea. Its a Death Streak reward instead of a perk (which I'm happy for). I think 5 deaths will trigger it if you got it unlocked. Grenadestake longer to detonate so you got time to throw it of at least run for dear life

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Ending the game with a throwing knife while the enemy is trying to dance away from you > ALL
Gotta try that throwing knife perk....
I use that commando perk and mastered it....
I can drop from the highest point in a map and NOT die (perk once you've mastered it)
Also a slight of hand pro (that #!! comes in handy)

LUPE and TOMMY were goin in. That semtex to the head for the last kill that LUPE had was just un-f***in believable
sick.gif
. I'm at work still shakin my head athow crazy that was
laugh.gif

Out of nowhere I had 4 straight game winning kills last night, when I had like 2 total.
laugh.gif

Ground war = 40Kills/5 Death games.
pimp.gif

Had this game for about 5 days, it's pretty dope. I'm still learning how to play online and everything but so far I like it. Anyone feel free to add meon Xbox, just got a new one with a new tag so I need people to play with from here.

Gamertag: LV Evidence

Finished the single player, storyline was dope...

There's a lot of staying power with this game for me.

Now I'm working on special ops and will get into multiplayer soon enough

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I died from a care package landing on me
smh.gif
right as a spawned
I hate that %!$+. I've killed myself 2-3 times by standing under a care package.

I'll be on when I get home later tonight, just got the game Saturday. It's awesome so far. The multiplayer is sick.

Add me.
GT: iiamD

Just beat the campaign... all I can say is
eek.gif

The ending was
pimp.gif

Can someone explain this to me though

Spoiler [+]
What was that whole submarine part about with Price? Why did he launch the nuke?

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Ending the game with a throwing knife while the enemy is trying to dance away from you > ALL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love bragging when I get the last kill, I'm like "yo guys watch this watch this... *slo-mo kill rambo action* god daaaaammmmn that was all me"

Seriously
laugh.gif
, dudes get MAD hyped like "YO CHECK OUT THIS KILL IT WAS CRAZYYYYYYY" and its like 50 bullets hip sprayed from a LMG from like 30 feetaway into someones back.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Just beat the campaign... all I can say is
eek.gif

The ending was
pimp.gif

Can someone explain this to me though

Spoiler [+]
What was that whole submarine part about with Price? Why did he launch the nuke?
Spoiler [+]
He launched an EMP, to take out the Russian forces at the white house.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Anybody use anything other than the SCAR?

that's the only gun i use.

I use the M4, M16, ACR, and TAR-21.
this minus the tar though. But I've been hearing a lot of good things about it, I may have to pick it up and start using it tonight.

Craziest Last Kill I have had was on Afghan.

Dude went to jump off the sniper hill above the plane. Just as he was falling out of view behind the plane (too his death most likely) I head shot him with theIntervention.
pimp.gif

Ended up byuing an elite system, but using my old memory since IDK how to transfer it over to the new 120gb HDD (no I am not paying 12 bucks for Microsoft tosend me a transfer cable).

J/W....what Kill streak reward do you think I should unlock next? Right now I have the following:

UAV
Care Package
Predator Missile
Harrier Strike
Stealth Bomber
Chopper Gunner
pimp.gif

Tactical Nuke

I don't really bother using anything besides Predator Missle, Harrier, and Chopper Gunner so I don't even know.

This may be a dumb question, but can you use TWO 7-kill streak rewards at the same time?

Em I the only person that uses the UMP45 I do work with that gun.
I also have been using the M16 lately.

Back
Top Bottom