The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I dont know what to do i play it safe and people still find ways to camp TDM is unbearable i can only play ground wars

I don't know why people complain about camping. Obviously there is a limit but we all know that you can't be crazy aggressive in this game. That'swhy dudes get 20-20 sometimes because they rush. I def don't post up and wait for someones ankles to run by but I def take it easy

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I dont know what to do i play it safe and people still find ways to camp TDM is unbearable i can only play ground wars
its that the majority of the maps are large and running 12 or less dudes on a map. yeah theres going to be camping. thats why ground war is reallythe only way to go on mw2 since the maps are so large.

compared to mw1, playing ground war the maps were kinda too small to fit everybody so thats why tdm/domin/etc worked perfectly for mw1. i hated ground war onmw1. dudes spawning everywhere, getting shot every other second. i threw my controller 1 or twice playing groundwar

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I don't know why people complain about camping. Obviously there is a limit but we all know that you can't be crazy aggressive in this game. That's why dudes get 20-20 sometimes because they rush. I def don't post up and wait for someones ankles to run by but I def take it easy

im complaining because the game revolves around camping. As much as i complain about camping i find myself doing it to get that extra 2-3 kills. But to acertain extent i just gives you way to much items to camp Heartbeat Sensor. tactical insertions, cold-blooded. scrambler,ninja and don't forget the overlysized maps. Its just to much things you have to watch out for, i mean it adds excitement but hardcore is out of the question without a kill cam and campers

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

wow. i just played the airport mission and i dont know what to say. i refused to shoot any civilians so i just shot backpacks and briefcases.
i was like wow this is crazy...then i shot up the place
laugh.gif
its just a game no different than killing civilians for fun in gta imo

wow. i just played the airport mission and i dont know what to say. i refused to shoot any civilians so i just shot backpacks and briefcases.

backpacks and briefcases have feelings too
eyes.gif

on the real, i shot a bunch of civilians in that mission....that's why i like GTA

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I don't know why people complain about camping. Obviously there is a limit but we all know that you can't be crazy aggressive in this game. That's why dudes get 20-20 sometimes because they rush. I def don't post up and wait for someones ankles to run by but I def take it easy

im complaining because the game revolves around camping. As much as i complain about camping i find myself doing it to get that extra 2-3 kills. But to a certain extent i just gives you way to much items to camp Heartbeat Sensor. tactical insertions, cold-blooded. scrambler,ninja and don't forget the overly sized maps. Its just to much things you have to watch out for, i mean it adds excitement but hardcore is out of the question without a kill cam and campers

I see what you're saying. You're saying that because of the new attachments/perks, the game puts more of an emphasis on camping? Yeah that makes sense.And yeah I'm not a hardcore player but I can see how that'd be a real pain. If someone posted up in a legit spot you'd have no chance
smh.gif

Im garbage tonight
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I swear my bullets been just going through chests all night long without killing nobody... been real laggy in games...

Anyone in a party wanna send an invite?

I just found out the scar is so much better than the M4
smh.gif
pimp.gif

question: do you have to play with a certain gun to unlock equipments for it?

and are we runnin any games tonight BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I just found out the scar is so much better than the M4
smh.gif
pimp.gif

question: do you have to play with a certain gun to unlock equipments for it?

and are we runnin any games tonight BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What are you playin on? If 360 hit me up

greatest auto gun is the AUG HBAR

with the front grip and red dot scope its just unstoppable
pimp.gif

accuracy/range/damage/rate/ is amazing and not to mention it holds like 100 bullets its the perfect noob gun and I think its the easiest to use, I love it whenthe enemy tries to run behind a wall and I just hold the trigger and spray in any possible place they could be and kill them through the wall
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

greatest auto gun is the AUG HBAR

with the front grip and red dot scope its just unstoppable
pimp.gif

accuracy/range/damage/rate/ is amazing and not to mention it holds like 100 bullets its the perfect noob gun and I think its the easiest to use, I love it when the enemy tries to run behind a wall and I just hold the trigger and spray in any possible place they could be and kill them through the wall
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Reading through your Young Dro thread right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:

lovin the m16 right now
pimp.gif

perk 1: Bling pro
perk 2: Stopping power pro
perk 3: steady aim pro

holographic + extended mags = straight ballin

im cheesin with it so hard right now, im like 20 head shots away from red tiger
laugh.gif

What was the level that was supposed to be offensive?

I didn't see anything as being offensive. Did I miss it?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

eyes.gif

on the real, i shot a bunch of civilians in that mission....that's why i like GTA

Real talk
laugh.gif

Best believed I killed everything in sight.

the No Russian mission

any of yall play 3rd person? thats what I do when I first get a gun it's mad fun.
i die an awful lot but still get a lot of kills too. *i think i might of posted this already though*

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

eyes.gif

Real talk
laugh.gif

lol me too. and the ppl crawling got knifed in they back

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

eyes.gif

Real talk
laugh.gif

lol me too. and the ppl crawling got knifed in they back
I was killing crawling civilians with flashbangs to the back of the dome.

How the hell was the "No Russian" level offensive?

is anyone gonna prestige? i was a 10 in cod4 but i dont think i am in this game due to all the things you gotta unlock again. Theres just so many things to getall over again

Back
Top Bottom