The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

is anyone gonna prestige? i was a 10 in cod4 but i dont think i am in this game due to all the things you gotta unlock again. Theres just so many things to get all over again
Too much %!*+ to unlock. I'm chilling when I get up.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

wow. i just played the airport mission and i dont know what to say. i refused to shoot any civilians so i just shot backpacks and briefcases.

backpacks and briefcases have feelings too
eyes.gif

on the real, i shot a bunch of civilians in that mission....that's why i like GTA

Real talk
laugh.gif

Best believed I killed everything in sight.

lol me too. and the ppl crawling got knifed in they back
I was killing crawling civilians with flashbangs to the back of the dome.

How the hell was the "No Russian" level offensive?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

wow. i just played the airport mission and i dont know what to say. i refused to shoot any civilians so i just shot backpacks and briefcases.

backpacks and briefcases have feelings too
eyes.gif

on the real, i shot a bunch of civilians in that mission....that's why i like GTA

Real talk
laugh.gif

Best believed I killed everything in sight.

lol me too. and the ppl crawling got knifed in they back
I was killing crawling civilians with flashbangs to the back of the dome.

How the hell was the "No Russian" level offensive?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ knifing the people crawling.
Well, it's probably offensive to adults and to the people who may have lost a loved one due to some terrorist attack or whatever.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

is anyone gonna prestige? i was a 10 in cod4 but i dont think i am in this game due to all the things you gotta unlock again. Theres just so many things to get all over again

You just brought up a good point... I was gonna prestige but now that I think about ALL that @#$% you have to unlock again
grin.gif

Does anyone know if you get to keep the killstreaks though? If that stuff goes away I am definitely NOT doing prestige.

Can someone please tell me what Extended Mags do,

because my bullet count has not changed at all, i was highly upset when i started the game up and i had the same amount of bullets i had before. I thought iswas like Bandoller on COD4

Originally Posted by Dakingii

because my bullet count has not changed at all, i was highly upset when i started the game up and i had the same amount of bullets i had before. I thought is was like Bandoller on COD4
extends the clip, like say you could only shoot 10 bullets before reloading, with that it can shoot 20 without reloading. It doesnt add bullets,just makes it so you dont reload as often

Originally Posted by Dakingii

because my bullet count has not changed at all, i was highly upset when i started the game up and i had the same amount of bullets i had before. I thought is was like Bandoller on COD4

You just don't have to reload as often with extended mags. Scavenger Pro gets you the equivalent of Bandolier.

Back
Top Bottom