The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Yo i just got on xbox live last night. I hella suck but whatever.

Get at me. GT - SESK1904

Easy kills.
roll.gif

I typically do well when I play with friends
ohwell.gif
. And they've been getting better, so we've been getting stretches of wins
pimp.gif
. But, when I play with abunch on NTers I'm always subpar
laugh.gif

What type of game do ya be playin. I stay on FFA and Search but I never see dudes from here. Do ya play TD or some of the other ones. Cuz I dont even think itspossible to get some of these scores on TD (98-4). So let me know what games ya be playin so I can get in a couple with some of ya.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I typically do well when I play with friends
ohwell.gif
. And they've been getting better, so we've been getting stretches of wins
pimp.gif
. But, when I play with a bunch on NTers I'm always subpar
laugh.gif
I do good with my friends. We've gone from

Halo 3 -> Cod:: 4 -> Gears2 and now COD:MW2

I guess since we've been playing so long, we know how to play with eachother. We kinda move in groups of two but there's always like six of us playingtogether.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Sad that i'm contemplating on going out, getting drunk, and being around my poeples cuz i wannaplay....[/color]

im pissed that they only added a few countrys to the titles
how they gone put salvador and mexico but not even honduras
smh.gif

great game.........love usin the scar+heartbeat sensor+thermal scope

Any1 wanna play add me GT: DRippa527

Dnt worry im bettr at games then my bro cashmere.....he just sucks @ evrything
roll.gif

The game where I got nuked in FFA i swear the dude was working with his boy to get it. Cuz he was 31 and 1 and there was the other guy who had like 23 deaths.And he got the nuke within the first 5 minutes with no killstreak rewards. Other than that I havnt seen another nuke. Im sure you see more in TD or one of thelonger games that dont have a score limit tho.

I was playing deathmatch today. my dog layed next to my xbox, he moved his leg and boom, knocked over my xbox. so COD now has a ring of scratches around it
smh.gif

Does anyone know if there is a theme with "M-W-2" written in the green font, and an emblem of "IW" (Infinity Ward)?

Otherwise, I think I just played a game with someone from Infinity Ward.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Does anyone know if there is a theme with "M-W-2" written in the green font, and an emblem of "IW" (Infinity Ward)?

Otherwise, I think I just played a game with someone from Infinity Ward.
yeah there is a M-W-2 title and an IW emblem, I have the emblem but not the title, I saw a 3rd prestige rocking it a couple days ago and it lookedsick
pimp.gif

my boy just prestiged for the 2nd time smh. I gotta pull all nighters just to catch up to my friends lol. im like lvl 25 now

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

My dudes....how in the hell do you unlock the "Heartbreaker" title????

I got that yesterday, I think it has something to do with "humiliation" challanges.

Back
Top Bottom