The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

i was playing the map last night in the mountains/desert with the plane in the middle and some douche found a glitch where you can hide in an actual rock andnot be shot at. When they play back his kills, its just him in a rock and everyone shooting at a rock. And of course he was trying to shoot $+## after the gamelike hes the best im like dude you just chilled in a rock during a war game.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i was playing the map last night in the mountains/desert with the plane in the middle and some douche found a glitch where you can hide in an actual rock and not be shot at. When they play back his kills, its just him in a rock and everyone shooting at a rock. And of course he was trying to shoot $+## after the game like hes the best im like dude you just chilled in a rock during a war game.
same thing happened in the last game. (cod4)

this dude would glitch inside some hill/rock at overgrown.......

takes the fun out of the game.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Theres a rock glitch on Afghan already?????
smh.gif
smh.gif
and he was telling me.."you would be happy if you knew how to do it too" im like no i wouldnt. You just played a war game in a rock thewhole time.

cant see youtube but i think this is the video

sick.gif
sick.gif
at the location of that glitch... dudes will ABUSE that #%%% playing Demolition or search
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear ill leave the game the minute i know someone isin that rock at Bombsite B
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
at the location of that glitch... dudes will ABUSE that #%%% playing Demolition or search
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear ill leave the game the minute i know someone is in that rock at Bombsite B
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
There's two places in the map where you can do that in the rocks.....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And it's so easy to do too
smh.gif

i went 33-7 in domination last night on estate. i was posted in the house for a minute, then went over to C to capture, then just posted over there. i ended upgetting my predator, attack, and chopper killstreaks
pimp.gif
when i got the chopper, i was going to save it, for when i respawn to get everything all over again.but i was like eff it, i aint have anymore bullets. so i was on my way to the powerlines to hide and accidently pressed right diagnol and started it up. i waslike whatever, ill get shot anyways since im out in the open. i straight murk them dudes. they was making they way over to C, gunned them down. then i got themall in the house over by A. then once the chopper once done, i was still alive in mid stride going to the powerlines still with no bullets. end up getting shottrying to knife some dude.

then there was this one dude with the duel shottys, dude was pissing me off the WHOLE night. he just run up on you like he was bolt. pop 1-2 shots and youdown. in the killcams you see dude spinning the guns to reload in his hands.
laugh.gif
thats what gets me pissed off the most, like dude is showboating

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by bkmac

Does anyone know if there is a theme with "M-W-2" written in the green font, and an emblem of "IW" (Infinity Ward)?

Otherwise, I think I just played a game with someone from Infinity Ward.
yeah there is a M-W-2 title and an IW emblem, I have the emblem but not the title, I saw a 3rd prestige rocking it a couple days ago and it looked sick
pimp.gif
Ah, I thought I was doing it and played with someone from IW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear ill leave the game the minute i know someone is in that rock at Bombsite B
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
There's two places in the map where you can do that in the rocks.....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And it's so easy to do too
smh.gif
How do you do it?
nerd.gif

Ok everybody take it easy on me, but plz do explain how the killstreaks works...From my uderstanding if it was a care pacakage, any harrier, chopper, sentryguns wouldn't go towards your killstreak...So I just skipped the care package and put the predator missle, pavelow, and AC-130...And I get the predatormissle and maybe kill one or two ppl, and than end up getting my pavelow, and I send that bad boy out to do work, and I haven't died at any point and begetting 4 or more kills with it, but it doesn't get me my AC-130, only until I end up killing two more ppl on my own...is that how it is, cause I was underthe wrong impression than???

I just got done with the campaign in one day. I'm ready to play online. Anyone want to add ACxSLATER on PSN?

^ the pavelow is 9 and the ac130 is 11? the pave should have gotten you the ac130 though unless you getting assists with it. but care packages dont go towardskill streaks. once i figured that out i took that off imediately. lowkey pointless.

last night my attack heli got me my chopper gunner. but the chopper gunner > ac 130. the ac is lowkey garbage. i stay with the predator, attack, andchopper. may switch it to the pavelow though.

while youtub'ing the glitch in afghan, i saw a vid for infinte airstrikes/harriers/sentrys/etc
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

^ the pavelow is 9 and the ac130 is 11? the pave should have gotten you the ac130 though unless you getting assists with it. but care packages dont go towards kill streaks. once i figured that out i took that off imediately. lowkey pointless.

last night my attack heli got me my chopper gunner. but the chopper gunner > ac 130. the ac is lowkey garbage. i stay with the predator, attack, and chopper. may switch it to the pavelow though.

while youtub'ing the glitch in afghan, i saw a vid for infinte airstrikes/harriers/sentrys/etc
nerd.gif

I dunno man, I be sending out the pavelow, and I haven't died...and it clearly be getting me kills cause the 100 for the kills pops up on my screen...so Idunno $+% is up...and yea the AC-130 is garbage, I put it on to see what the rave was bout...the chopper gunner is better

I do not understand all this stuff about perks and whatever. I just stay going around shooting people. Hopefully i will get better. Ha.

I'd rather play free for all rather then team death match.. i feel like its more fun and the game play goes a lot quicker.

Just played a game against some boosters. One dude was like 0-49 and the dude on the other team went like 56-1 and got a nuke. Really though.... I don'tunderstand why dudes do this, just play the damn game
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom