The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

[sarcasm]I love playing Ground War with dudes who don't use a mic and just run around with no strategy whatsoever.

Or when I'm obviously posted by a window since I see 2 dudes comin' from afar, and some douche bag decides to run right next to me and shoot aimlessly,and we both end up dying since he brought attention to the spot.

Or when I play domination and we lose by 100, yet two of my teammates have a 35 and 5 game since they clearly wanted no part in winnin' the actualgame.[/sarcasm]

I swear I feel like I do most of the work sometimes when I play with these squads. I think I only won like 45% of my games.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

I hate the fact that once your grouped with a crappy team your pretty much done for.

o joining a game where your down by 4000 points
smh.gif
Its been a crazy amount of times where I joint a domination game and we down 100+, I just sign out and back in cause that %+@# is stupid.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Just played a game against some boosters. One dude was like 0-49 and the dude on the other team went like 56-1 and got a nuke. Really though.... I don't understand why dudes do this, just play the damn game
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
My friends boost by going into 3rd person 1 on 1 and then joining while its searching
indifferent.gif

I'd rather have blue tiger legitimately then fall by boosting.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

I hate the fact that once your grouped with a crappy team your pretty much done for.

o joining a game where your down by 4000 points
smh.gif

Or joining when the other team is one kill away /already won the game

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this. Won't let me embed

its been done, dude copied this from another dudes COD WAW video

he should have had a throwing knife equipped, it would have been way better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by doosta45

^ the pavelow is 9 and the ac130 is 11? the pave should have gotten you the ac130 though unless you getting assists with it. but care packages dont go towards kill streaks. once i figured that out i took that off imediately. lowkey pointless.

last night my attack heli got me my chopper gunner. but the chopper gunner > ac 130. the ac is lowkey garbage. i stay with the predator, attack, and chopper. may switch it to the pavelow though.

while youtub'ing the glitch in afghan, i saw a vid for infinte airstrikes/harriers/sentrys/etc
nerd.gif

I dunno man, I be sending out the pavelow, and I haven't died...and it clearly be getting me kills cause the 100 for the kills pops up on my screen...so I dunno $+% is up...and yea the AC-130 is garbage, I put it on to see what the rave was bout...the chopper gunner is better
Only killstreaks you actually control count towards the count.
Dudes would be getting nukes all day if you could go pavelow, chopper gunner, nuke

really? Say it ain't so. I figured it'd be Holiday '10 since the first one was 06' and second one was '10.

quick question.......

I'm guessing there isn't, but like halo has bungie.com to see stats does Cod have a website?

Quick question is there anyway of backing out of a game without getting a loss cos I'm fed up of going in games late and getting a loss for backing out codmy teams getting beat

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Quick question is there anyway of backing out of a game without getting a loss cos I'm fed up of going in games late and getting a loss for backing out cod my teams getting beat

nope
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Quick question is there anyway of backing out of a game without getting a loss cos I'm fed up of going in games late and getting a loss for backing out cod my teams getting beat

No, sadly there isn't.

Back
Top Bottom