The Official CP3.XII Thread

Nice review.

Nightwing did a review too. He enjoyed him. Can’t wait to try these out. I’ve had my eye on these since they were unveiled.

Last edited:
00CBA176-883D-4A00-BAB7-6A5767C96FD0.jpeg
Rockets colorway on sale....

Can't wait for the black pair. I was playing with these for about 2 weeks every morning. Nightwings review was on point. They feel great and I forget I had them on. The insole is super thick and the forefoot zoom feels nice. I went a half size up because of my wide feet but I think I could have stayed with my normal size. They are very accommodating width wise. Unfortunately, someone stole my pair from my car but I'm going to buy a new pair. I got them for 80 bucks anyway. I'm def in for the triple black pair. Hopefully they still drop. My go-tos were the Jordan 31 lows but these work a little better for me.

Oh wow, the price dropped already. Might need to get that color. I play in the triple blacks at the moment

Just curious... did you use an additional discount card or something? That same colorway is 86.97 now before the 20% promo.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. But just asking anyway.

Yup just seen Nike raised the price :lol:

Honestly would’ve got the party looking pair if they had 12.5

Just wanted the cheapest price. Would’ve saved $5 bucks :lol:

Sucks thy raised the price of the grey though.

Mine will be here tomorrow

It went down to around 68 plus another 20% off. When I went ot purchase the next day they shot up to 86+20%. Still not bad but its annoying and I already have 2 other pairs lol.

Does anyone else have other feedback on the CP3 XII's? Definitely eyeing the grey or jekyll & hyde pair. The reviews all seem good, but there are not a ton available. Curious if any other NT'ers have their own personal insight on the kicks to share. Thanks!

It went down to around 68 plus another 20% off. When I went ot purchase the next day they shot up to 86+20%. Still not bad but its annoying and I already have 2 other pairs lol.

I ordered some 270s the first day the sale popped off and a day later Nike raised the price on those as well. :smh:

They did the same exact thing on the last 20% sale. If you catch the sale on the first day, the prices are significantly cheaper. I have no idea why and that's the reason I asked the question, hoping that someone had a legit answer.

Hey guys

Pretty good. Playing again right now

Only bad things I’ve noticed is traction being kind of iffy, slipping more that I should on defense. And no breathability

Besides that they are awesome for $65 shipped.

Maybe traction just needs time to break in

Hey guys

Pretty good. Playing again right now

Only bad things I’ve noticed is traction being kind of iffy, slipping more that I should on defense. And no breathability

Besides that they are awesome for $65 shipped.

Maybe traction just needs time to break in

Thoughts on cushioning?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom