IMO must own curren$y

-Pilot Talk 1 (album)
-Pilot Talk 2 (album)
-Covert Coupe (mixtape)
-The Stoned Immaculate (album)
-Weekend and Bernie's (album)
-Priest Andretti (mixtape)
-New Jet City (mixtape)

Honorable mention : -Cigarette Boats (mixtape) -Here ([emoji]128293[/emoji] mixtape) -How Fly (mixtape with Wiz) -Live in Concert (sequel to How Fly)

Early curren$y is better to revisit after hearing these. You gain an appreciation for how far curren$y has come.

Fear and Loathing and New Orleans >

Livemixtapes or datpiff

IMO must own curren$y

-Pilot Talk 1 (album)
-Pilot Talk 2 (album)
-Covert Coupe (mixtape)
-The Stoned Immaculate (album)
-Weekend and Bernie's (album)
-Priest Andretti (mixtape)
-New Jet City (mixtape)

Honorable mention : -Cigarette Boats (mixtape) -Here ([emoji]128293[/emoji] mixtape) -How Fly (mixtape with Wiz) -Live in Concert (sequel to How Fly)

Early curren$y is better to revisit after hearing these. You gain an appreciation for how far curren$y has come.

Fear and Loathing and New Orleans >
Bingo

Last edited:
Smokey Robinson and Return to the winner circle are fire. FIRE

But spitta really took off after Pilot Talk 1

THIS

Smokey Robinson was that deal

Jordan 3s
Reset
Fat Raps (Big Seans break out moment)
Racing Stripes
Damier Doobies
Count My Money
Audio Dope 1
Life Under The Scope (original)
Stay Up

:smokin

The Return To The Winners Circle was ill too

love the way Spitta switched up the flow on Frost

Recode Deals tho >

the lyrics should be posted of that

My top 5 mixtapes in terms of Listening order
Return to the Winners Circle
Verde Terrace
Covert Coup
Priest Andretti
Independence Day

Pilot II is my favorite body of work

Weekend at Burnies is probably my least favorite spitta project.

I disagree with listening to new spitta before old spitta. Listening from old to new you really get to see the progression and how he cemented his position. Early on he wasn't rapping in code, but to really appreciate the code rap you have to understand where he started from.

I disagree with listening to new spitta before old spitta. Listening from old to new you really get to see the progression and how he cemented his position. Early on he wasn't rapping in code, but to really appreciate the code rap you have to understand where he started from.

This is so true wish I could give 2 reps

Covert Coupe will always be my favorite body of work

but Priest Andretti come close at the 2nd spot then New Jet City

I'm forever arguing with friends between Priest Andretti and New Jet City. They are pound for pound track for track even right down the middle. And the fact that they came out about 3 months apart is so ill. I slightly lean toward priest more but then "Mary" from New Jet City will play and I'll be like :wow:

Has anyone ever heard the story about curren$y performing "lemon Kush" at a concert and the crowd start chanting Big Sean's "supa dupa lemonade" verse :lol:

Just listened to Pilot Talk 1 & 2. Both were good listening experiences. I tried the Stoned Immaculate, and somebody is gonna have to clarify it for me. I didn't like it at all. I'm gonna try again today at the gym and bus ride home, but it just seemed like a huge drop off from the dope Pilot Talk series

Just listened to Pilot Talk 1 & 2. Both were good listening experiences. I tried the Stoned Immaculate, and somebody is gonna have to clarify it for me. I didn't like it at all. I'm gonna try again today at the gym and bus ride home, but it just seemed like a huge drop off from the dope Pilot Talk series

Stoned immaculate was more or less Curren$y's attempt at going commercial. It is rather different than the PT series of albums but trust me give Stoned Immaculate another play through. I promise you either "chasin papers" or "showroom" will grow on you :lol:

Stoned immaculate was more or less Curren$y's attempt at going commercial. It is rather different than the PT series of albums but trust me give Stoned Immaculate another play through. I promise you either "chasin papers" or "showroom" will grow on you :lol:

those are some hidden gems on Stoned Immaculate but that JLR is a legit problem

:smokin

Last edited:
Top 5 Spitta projects,

Covert Coup
Cigarette Boats
Pilot Talk 2
Verde Terrace
Weekend at Burnie's

I mess with all his projects hard, but I always recommend those 5 to people who wanna give him a listen for the first time.

Weekend at Bernie's is incredibly underrated in my opinion. It took me some time and a couple road trips with the album to appreciate it. Monsta Beatz production is highly under appreciated. "One life" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To each his own but you didnt like Privacy Glass, Armoire, Showroom, No Squares, Jet Life, Audio Dope 3, JLR???

Even the more radio friendly songs didnt compromise his style. Take You There gets a spin every now and then. SI isnt at the top of my list, and you can kinda hear WB's footprints, but I applaud them for letting Spitta do his thing.

"But I told you like I tell all of em........
Less huggin' mo' hustlin'"

Spitta caught such a vibe on this, I always gotta run this back atleast 3 times.

Cardo a boss for that beat too.

Last edited:
I always thought showroom > showroom 2 , but audio dope 4 > audio dope 2 > audio dope > audio dope 3

And The Drive In theater releasing on National FDB day :smokin good looks spitta

To each his own but you didnt like Privacy Glass, Armoire, Showroom, No Squares, Jet Life, Audio Dope 3, JLR???

Even the more radio friendly songs didnt compromise his style. Take You There gets a spin every now and then. SI isnt at the top of my list, and you can kinda hear WB's footprints, but I applaud them for letting Spitta do his thing.
Take You There, That's The Thing and Chandelier are the onlys track on it I don't like. I think Stoned Immaculate was a masterpiece besides those.

Capitol, One More Time, Showroom beats 
smokin.gif

Take You There, That's The Thing and Chandelier are the onlys track on it I don't like. I think Stoned Immaculate was a masterpiece besides those.

Capitol, One More Time, Showroom beats :smokin

chandelier is the dopest/realest song on the album. maybe cause i relate to it i like it so much.

No Squares (xm/sirius broadcast version) had a fire 2nd verse from Spitta. but Wiz's was nice too.

I always thought showroom > showroom 2 , but audio dope 4 > audio dope 2 > audio dope > audio dope 3

And The Drive In theater releasing on National FDB day :smokin good looks spitta
Agreed about Showroom. Can't even rank the ADs. Each is just a completely different song to me but AD3 gets the most spins.

"Effortless progression like that moving sidewalk thing, in the airport, man **** that, teleport..." :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom