THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Wasn't really feeling Hot August Nights, only liked about 3 out of 7 songs. Still a solid year for Spitta but I wont be visiting this project too often

I was still playing “you can smell it thru the plastic it’s Andretti and statik” :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Will listen to the new joint tonight when I’m not sober...Spitta funny for a 20 minute tape tho lol :lol:

Loving the tape on first spin this morning. It’s “trap rap” spitta on this tape so you gotta take it with a grain of salt on top of Gran Turismo being an instant classic and over shining this.

Curren$y has a show at the Masquerade tonight too and I can’t even go :smh:

This is crazy. For those who don't know the Tonight Show been a fixture in Bay music since 06-07.

I've been listening to Curren$y since Life At 30,000 Feet.

DJ Fresh one of the few producers in the game who can match Spitta for quality and quantity the last 15 years.

Never imagined these two getting together for a tape. :lol: :pimp:

Kind of crazy that Curren$y's done full joint projects with almost all of Jetlife past and present except Skydiver. ****s kind of sad and will probably never happen at this point

The last tape he dropped with the DJ Fresh beats on it is probably his coldest work in a minute. Can’t get down with P so I’m not even gonna run that smoking potnas tape

Back
Top Bottom