THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Met Curren$y the morning Gran Turismo came out. Was my 3rd time meeting him but everytime I talk to him it feels like I’ve known dude my whole life. He said PT4 was finished and it’s just getting finishing touches on it. Was telling him I was listening to GT the whole morning and he was talkin bout how he appreciates the support and how it means so much to him now that his son is around. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I e been listening to him

Was bumping Spring Collection earlier this week. Another gem that slipped through the cracks. It sounds a 10x better than when I first listened to it. The beat on “Knock” is like the instrumental to my life :lol: I have about 20 spitta songs I’ve said the same thing about but he has some of the best musical production I’ve ever heard.

Met Curren$y the morning Gran Turismo came out. Was my 3rd time meeting him but everytime I talk to him it feels like I’ve known dude my whole life. He said PT4 was finished and it’s just getting finishing touches on it. Was telling him I was listening to GT the whole morning and he was talkin bout how he appreciates the support and how it means so much to him now that his son is around. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I e been listening to him

Was bumping Spring Collection earlier this week. Another gem that slipped through the cracks. It sounds a 10x better than when I first listened to it. The beat on “Knock” is like the instrumental to my life :lol: I have about 20 spitta songs I’ve said the same thing about but he has some of the best musical production I’ve ever heard.

Next time you see that ***** ask him about Puff Daddy, been waiting on that since he announced it
Pilot Talk 4

Screenshot_20190604-202842_TIDAL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom