THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Let’s goooo.
These have my attention. I feel like these are a step up looks wise from the dope Flow 8. Mainly there’s somewhat of a traditional lacing system.

didn’t see a thread for the 9. They’re coming out the gate swinging with this Sesame Street Flow Pack.

10/15

Big Bird - “Play Big” 🐤
Count Von Count - “Count It” 🧛‍♂️
Cookie Monster - “Taking Cookies” 🍪
Oscar the Grouch - “Talking Trash” 🗑
27B48C58-20FD-4910-BD0F-A1F6303468BC.jpeg
616010A5-C8CC-46DC-B959-940FB6D45B45.jpeg
F75232A6-BA1A-478F-ACFE-7FF8A127DE53.jpeg
4517BE9A-0EDE-484C-826C-1BECD3E5287E.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably gonna give em a shot. Hope he wears a fire colorway in the opening.

I'm not gonna lie, my main critique of them was that they tried to grab the kid market and then use that to get people to stick with the shoes as they went on throughout their basketball careers. Instead, people seemed to view them as kid shoes and mostly moved on to other brands as they got older.

So color me shocked to see SC Brand leaning into that critique.

The grey ones are okay. The whole thing is a bite off the lebrin 18s look-wise, but whatever.

Hope to grab a pair and be able to use them at an indoor spot in a month. 🙏

I'm not gonna lie, my main critique of them was that they tried to grab the kid market and then use that to get people to stick with the shoes as they went on throughout their basketball careers. Instead, people seemed to view them as kid shoes and mostly moved on to other brands as they got older.

The grey ones are okay. The whole thing is a bite off the lebrin 18s look-wise, but whatever.

Def feeling the grey ones.
Your opinion on them being geared towards kids is accurate. Curry 2 was a hit with the kids and that was due in part to his meteoric leap and the Warriors winning 73 games.

but yeah that audience has grown up. Nonetheless I like what they’re doing and partnering with a major brand like Sesame Street/PBS is not a bad way to go.

I don’t have a problem with the silhouette, it’s the all white soles again, the weird weaved knit. Also Oscar the grouch should’ve been greener and where is Elmo??

Early on you could always count on a dope Dub Nation colorway, which hasn't been the case lately.

Which was nice because Nike JB and Adidas putting out player team colors is even more rare.

Tonight rockin the Elmos :lol:

1634866623188.png

1634866747700.png

What a ridiculous collab. Steph is that dude, but this just is cringeworthy.

If UA had made the 9s good, and also had them available right now, imagine how many shoes they'd be selling, with steph scoring 25 points in the first quarter alone, and damn near winding up with 50 for the night?

Making ridiculous shots and doing it in critical game moments in the 4th. I'm actually mad.

Back
Top Bottom