The official DC Animated movies thread

I couldnt get down with the story change in the second half. Definitely unnecessary. But at the same time i didnt like the comic’s story for the Hush villain that much either. I don’t know how to feel.

Animation was good though.

EAVOU6DWkAEn7XB

i loved batman vs TMNT. had to watch it like 3 times. Batman Hush was really good too. i never read the comics but looked it up. i kinda thought they may reboot Red Hood but nah that movie is perfect the way it is

Hush was fire. Would’ve been better with the original ending though; the intro and build up for Tommy was pointless without it.

BATMAN BEYOND: THE COMPLETE SERIES LIMITED EDITION Blu-ray Is Now Available Everywhere
1572379008174.png

Did you pre order? I remember last year B:TAS selling out so they had to stop orders until they could produce more.

Edit: never mind, i see it's still available on Amazon

Last edited:
Pacing is really bad. They added alot of episodes but half of them have nothing really happening in them. The season overall had been a snooze fest since the beginning. Im disappointed.

Yep a lot of pointless episodes. I kept watching it too because I wanted to see whats next but it was just a struggle to get through it. they dropped the ball on this season.

Back
Top Bottom