The official !+@ do i do now that boardwalk Season 2 has ended o_O

fantasy basketball actually goes harder than fantasy football,, just my opinion. you get the right pics its over with lol

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Watch past shows that you might not have seen.

yep. you have any "unknown" gems? i need a new show to watch (seen most of the popular shows)

Curdle up into the fetal position and wait until september for season three.
As for me im watching friday night lights on netflix and I'm up to season 2. Downloaded the kindle app and I'm trying to read more. Watching a christmas story about a dozen times next week.
If you have hbogo watch the wire.

Withdrawal sucks.

Watch Homeland if you havent been watching it already. It's just as good as Boardwalk Empire.

Originally Posted by bozlycity

Watch Homeland if you havent been watching it already. It's just as good as Boardwalk Empire.
A lot of people have suggested this show to me..but I like to start shows from episode one and I'm too lazy for that
This wait for season 3 is going to be brutal. Already watched the finale like 5 times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by bozlycity

A lot of people have suggested this show to me..but I like to start shows from episode one and I'm too lazy for that
This wait for season 3 is going to be brutal. Already watched the finale like 5 times
laugh.gif
thanks for reminding me...been wanting to watch Homeland.

also for the period you may want to check out these movies from a list some guy compiled...
The 10 best Prohibition movies focus on life during the 1920s, when the sale and possession of alcohol was illegal in the United States. This was intended to make America a better place, but instead offered an opportunity for organized crime to flourish by providing illegal alcohol. Prohibition was repealed in 1933, but left a legacy of great gangster films, crime dramas, and even a classic comedy.

1. “The Public Enemy.

I just started watching Boardwalk Empire. Watched all of season 1 this past week and just started on season 2 yesterday. Trying not to read the spoilers out there. I'm loving the show so far.

Back
Top Bottom