The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

i called at 11:20am when they first posted they got them in. the lady said no phone orders.
i called back right now (11:55am) and she said they were taking them but just stopped not too long ago because of the volume.
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

i called at 11:20am when they first posted they got them in. the lady said no phone orders.
i called back right now (11:55am) and she said they were taking them but just stopped not too long ago because of the volume.
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

If any New Yorkers stops by NTNY and finds out they still have sizes in stock, lemme know...I got a friend that works in the area so I can let him know to stop by and buy me a pair if they have them

If any New Yorkers stops by NTNY and finds out they still have sizes in stock, lemme know...I got a friend that works in the area so I can let him know to stop by and buy me a pair if they have them

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Just call and ask, they can tell you what they have left.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Just call and ask, they can tell you what they have left.

I love it how Nike can't make its mind up about their own policies. I'm done for now. Enough people got these so reseller prices will be down in a few weeks.

I love it how Nike can't make its mind up about their own policies. I'm done for now. Enough people got these so reseller prices will be down in a few weeks.

I missed out on the phone orders, I was busy ordering a Lalaloopsy for my niece, oh well at least she'll be happy.

I missed out on the phone orders, I was busy ordering a Lalaloopsy for my niece, oh well at least she'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom