The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The more I look at these, the more I'm thinking of passing. Buyers on ebay seem to be biting on these heavily and letting good deals on more classic III colorways slide by. Good time to stock up on Fire Reds and Flips
smile.gif

you aint lyin about that....they lettin stuff fly buy
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yet again another FAIL at NDC. My problem with this is that I tried to grab them yet again online and it kept giving me the same "cart is empty" message right after I went to place the order. I went to the non flash site, flash, tried going through my phone....and nothing. It kept showing at least 9 good sizes one of them being the 11 that I needed and nothing.....thanks NDC for absolutely nothing!!! #salty

Yet again another FAIL at NDC. My problem with this is that I tried to grab them yet again online and it kept giving me the same "cart is empty" message right after I went to place the order. I went to the non flash site, flash, tried going through my phone....and nothing. It kept showing at least 9 good sizes one of them being the 11 that I needed and nothing.....thanks NDC for absolutely nothing!!! #salty

well i was able to cop a couple pairs from this mornings restock. no sz 10.5 so i bought a sz 10 and a sz 11, one of those has to fit. i cant believe how long the sizes lasted, i was able to go back and cop another pair after placing my first order. i know it was limit 1 per customer but i doubt nike will cancel any of my orders., at least i hope not.

well i was able to cop a couple pairs from this mornings restock. no sz 10.5 so i bought a sz 10 and a sz 11, one of those has to fit. i cant believe how long the sizes lasted, i was able to go back and cop another pair after placing my first order. i know it was limit 1 per customer but i doubt nike will cancel any of my orders., at least i hope not.

Originally Posted by myth58

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these
That would have been suitable 10 years ago. Wake up earlier next time.

Originally Posted by myth58

I really really really like these shoes. I woke up early, took the train downtown, waited in a ridiculous line with a bunch of ebay dudes and I still couldn't get these
That would have been suitable 10 years ago. Wake up earlier next time.

Back
Top Bottom