The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

zapatohead408 wrote:
whats the procedure for campouts at NTSF do they have wristbands?

Im sure its going to be a RAFFLE.

this is horrible. So you can show up ten minutes before the raffle and still win?
how do you get tickets?

zapatohead408 wrote:
whats the procedure for campouts at NTSF do they have wristbands?

Im sure its going to be a RAFFLE.

this is horrible. So you can show up ten minutes before the raffle and still win?
how do you get tickets?

^^^
Yuup.... Just roll with a few heads that can help you cop.

JAY... Yea, Im sure its going to be 8am.

^^^
Yuup.... Just roll with a few heads that can help you cop.

JAY... Yea, Im sure its going to be 8am.

Just found out I don't have to work on the 4th. I might be camping out for these bad boys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by eddo1005

For those who copped the past DB's on NDC how was it?

I'm trying to get a pair on NDC and another pair at NikeTown.

dang, going nuts for these huh?  Driving from Aurora to NT? 
laugh.gif

so cold out.

Yea homie the III's are one of my favorites. And knowing December it's gonna be f-en cold.

I would join you, except its just way too cold out right now!  I felt like i almost froze today on the street....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

For those who copped the past DB's on NDC how was it?

I'm trying to get a pair on NDC and another pair at NikeTown.

dang, going nuts for these huh?  Driving from Aurora to NT? 
laugh.gif

so cold out.

Yea homie the III's are one of my favorites. And knowing December it's gonna be f-en cold.

I would join you, except its just way too cold out right now!  I felt like i almost froze today on the street....

Originally Posted by jgamel81

so....... i have a question. this maybe a dumb one. but, if you don't have a NT anywhere close to you, what would be the best way to get these without paying high reseller prices. can u get these on ndc at like 11:30 or midnight?????
yea...12am eastern time i think

Originally Posted by jgamel81

so....... i have a question. this maybe a dumb one. but, if you don't have a NT anywhere close to you, what would be the best way to get these without paying high reseller prices. can u get these on ndc at like 11:30 or midnight?????
yea...12am eastern time i think

can't wait to scoop these from my nt shoeangel. together they'll be coming with some db 2's so i'ma gonna be facing a doernbecher slam dunk pack around xmas =D so i can be rocking them both in shorts in this sweltering sydney summer heat.

can't wait to scoop these from my nt shoeangel. together they'll be coming with some db 2's so i'ma gonna be facing a doernbecher slam dunk pack around xmas =D so i can be rocking them both in shorts in this sweltering sydney summer heat.

^^^

yea then I thought....

Thats why they been messing with the RD... seeing if stores are going to have enough time to take the price tags off.

I hope the price is 125.... If so, then Ill cop 2 pairs.

The original reason for the December RD was that some of the Doernbecher shoes couldn't be shipped in time from the factories...

^^^

yea then I thought....

Thats why they been messing with the RD... seeing if stores are going to have enough time to take the price tags off.

I hope the price is 125.... If so, then Ill cop 2 pairs.

The original reason for the December RD was that some of the Doernbecher shoes couldn't be shipped in time from the factories...

zapatohead408 wrote:
ok, guess My familys going to san fransisco

haha. I hear'ya man. Lets just hope NTSF has enough pairs for everyone.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^thanks for the info fams/ gotta try my luck online first/ if not a 1 hour drive to frisco haha

No worries... But yea, Im gonna be doing the same thing.

zapatohead408 wrote:
ok, guess My familys going to san fransisco

haha. I hear'ya man. Lets just hope NTSF has enough pairs for everyone.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^thanks for the info fams/ gotta try my luck online first/ if not a 1 hour drive to frisco haha

No worries... But yea, Im gonna be doing the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom