The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Closest NT my way is about a 3hr drive one way. So online is my only option (not gonna camp out either, I'm too old for all that craziness). If this release was anywhere near the DB VI's last year, then there's plenty to go around. Especially with all this other stuff that's coming out.

Closest NT my way is about a 3hr drive one way. So online is my only option (not gonna camp out either, I'm too old for all that craziness). If this release was anywhere near the DB VI's last year, then there's plenty to go around. Especially with all this other stuff that's coming out.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^
Yuup.... Just roll with a few heads that can help you cop.

JAY... Yea, Im sure its going to be 8am.
ok, guess My familys going to san fransisco

so ur the one who brought ur whole family last time? man i need to to this, if only my friends could wake up that early on a saturday.

^^^

so ur the one who brought ur whole family last time? man i need to to this, if only my friends could wake up that early on a saturday.

hopefully these would go smooth on ndc
ohwell.gif
 unlike the South Beach Lebron 8 on eastbay and ndc which was a disaster for me
frown.gif

hopefully these would go smooth on ndc
ohwell.gif
 unlike the South Beach Lebron 8 on eastbay and ndc which was a disaster for me
frown.gif

I think I'm going to try and get my homeboy to get me a pair online...or either take my lunch break at 12am and try myself

I think I'm going to try and get my homeboy to get me a pair online...or either take my lunch break at 12am and try myself

are these going to be on flightclub? havent been on there since the eminem 2s came out..or they dont release shoes there anymore?

are these going to be on flightclub? havent been on there since the eminem 2s came out..or they dont release shoes there anymore?

Originally Posted by cobrab19

^^^

naw. this is the first raffle I go to
but I have heard of people taking all of their family, which is where I got the idea

Originally Posted by cobrab19

^^^

naw. this is the first raffle I go to
but I have heard of people taking all of their family, which is where I got the idea

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

^^^

yea then I thought....

Thats why they been messing with the RD... seeing if stores are going to have enough time to take the price tags off.

I hope the price is 125.... If so, then Ill cop 2 pairs.

The original reason for the December RD was that some of the Doernbecher shoes couldn't be shipped in time from the factories...

Do you know if it was the 3s, cuz the rest of the DBs are already up on NDC. JB really wants all of everyones Christmas money this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

^^^

yea then I thought....

Thats why they been messing with the RD... seeing if stores are going to have enough time to take the price tags off.

I hope the price is 125.... If so, then Ill cop 2 pairs.

The original reason for the December RD was that some of the Doernbecher shoes couldn't be shipped in time from the factories...

Do you know if it was the 3s, cuz the rest of the DBs are already up on NDC. JB really wants all of everyones Christmas money this year
laugh.gif

^^^

Bookmark that link because come Dec.4th that is going to be real useful.

hint hint

that 160 price tag is going to keep me from buying 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom