The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

would be nice to get a pair of these but oh well it ain't really that serious for me
ohwell.gif

I HATE NDC. As soon as it hit 12, I refreshed the Nike Doernbecher flash site, the one showing all the shows lined up, and until 12:05 it kept telling me "Coming December 4th" Then I just typed it in. And bam, there it was. And showed a fsr, but i tried to buy my size maybe 7 times and it said it was sold out.

I HATE NDC. As soon as it hit 12, I refreshed the Nike Doernbecher flash site, the one showing all the shows lined up, and until 12:05 it kept telling me "Coming December 4th" Then I just typed it in. And bam, there it was. And showed a fsr, but i tried to buy my size maybe 7 times and it said it was sold out.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by joekamel

Dang... not feelin the drive into the city to try my luck.

same here my dude same here
At least ya'll have a back-up plan. I'm in Texas there isn't a Niketown anywhere near here.

DAMN! They were missing from my cart 20 times....I even had all my info stored....first one I came up empty handed on. smh.....never gave paypal as an option.

DAMN! They were missing from my cart 20 times....I even had all my info stored....first one I came up empty handed on. smh.....never gave paypal as an option.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Wait wait lemme get this right...If I want free ground shipping it won't take my order but if someone that ordered at the same time as me chose overnight shipping their order will go through?...Wow.........
So there's a chance that if your order went through and you got confirmation, that you'll receive a cancellation notice?  That would be some complete BS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Wait wait lemme get this right...If I want free ground shipping it won't take my order but if someone that ordered at the same time as me chose overnight shipping their order will go through?...Wow.........
So there's a chance that if your order went through and you got confirmation, that you'll receive a cancellation notice?  That would be some complete BS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by joekamel

Dang... not feelin the drive into the city to try my luck.

same here my dude same here
At least ya'll have a back-up plan. I'm in Texas there isn't a Niketown anywhere near here.

Been said a couple times already, but good looking out on that link gyeah

Everyone needs to calm down and be on the lookout for restocks online if you're not camping or copping in person. There's always bound to be credit card cancellations, and other limited releases in the past couple weeks (South Beaches, Deloreans, etc) have restocked even though people said they limited the number of pairs. Don't go pulling the trigger on a reseller price yet.

Been said a couple times already, but good looking out on that link gyeah

Everyone needs to calm down and be on the lookout for restocks online if you're not camping or copping in person. There's always bound to be credit card cancellations, and other limited releases in the past couple weeks (South Beaches, Deloreans, etc) have restocked even though people said they limited the number of pairs. Don't go pulling the trigger on a reseller price yet.

^^^ same here...i put the cc in instead of paypal it kicked it back then I refreshed with paypal and it kicked it back

Back
Top Bottom