The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

i want this game so bad, where can i cop on release day for a couple dollars off? Or are all the good deals via pre order? If i pre order will i get it on release day because i wanna go in.

Originally Posted by henz0

They force you to use Tactical Defending for online/proclub play
mad.gif
it takes ALOT of getting used to. You can blow by players so quick its almost unreal. Whats good with the Proclub invite?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

i want this game so bad, where can i cop on release day for a couple dollars off? Or are all the good deals via pre order? If i pre order will i get it on release day because i wanna go in.

preorder it trough amazon fam, you will get release date and they give a $10 amazon credit so it really comes out to $50
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

mad.gif
it takes ALOT of getting used to. You can blow by players so quick its almost unreal. Whats good with the Proclub invite?
nerd.gif

I sent it already
And I wouldnt mind the tactical defending but if you miss the tackle, you're DONE.. Its no recovery from that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'll master it after a while tho 

I'm not a soccer fan, but i downloaded the dmeo. I don't know the rules, or anything. But i fell in love with this.

One question though, how the hell can i prevent the "offsides" calls? I was getting so many offsides calls i had to turn that $%#@ off to enjoy the game.
laugh.gif

But i know when the real game comes out and i start playing online, i'm gonna have to stop that offsides stuff.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

mad.gif
nerd.gif

I sent it already
And I wouldnt mind the tactical defending but if you miss the tackle, you're DONE.. Its no recovery from that
30t6p3b.gif
.. I'll master it after a while tho 
This is how it should be. 

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I'm not a soccer fan, but i downloaded the dmeo. I don't know the rules, or anything. But i fell in love with this.

One question though, how the hell can i prevent the "offsides" calls? I was getting so many offsides calls i had to turn that $%#@ off to enjoy the game.
laugh.gif

But i know when the real game comes out and i start playing online, i'm gonna have to stop that offsides stuff.
When the ball leaves your foot during the pass, the person you are passing it to has to be behind the last defender.  You cant blow past the defender until the ball has already been passed.

laugh.gif

you can stay onsides......
laugh.gif
 i didnt even know you could turn it off.

but you really just gotta time your runs & passes bro.

laugh.gif

Depends on how you play

I play through balls all the time so my players are often offside

Also depends on what teams/players you use. FIFA tries to make players act like they do in real life, so players like David Villa always blow past defenders with their speed but are sometimes TOO quick. Can't really prevent it sometimes

laugh.gif

eh, you probably arent doing too much wrong, a lot of the offsides calls are usually really close. You'll get better with practice, fifa is pretty tough at first though

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

Depends on how you play

I play through balls all the time so my players are often offside

Also depends on what teams/players you use. FIFA tries to make players act like they do in real life, so players like David Villa always blow past defenders with their speed but are sometimes TOO quick. Can't really prevent it sometimes

ilcalciatorepippoinzaghhy2.jpg

Should I cop for ps3 or xbox? I couldn't make up my mind on 2011 so I copped for both systems. ended up selling the xbox copy
laugh.gif

Anyone want to start a XBL league or something? Either way add me so I can try and cause some upsets with ROMA. XBL- ELCapitanFutur0

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

preorder it trough amazon fam, you will get release date and they give a $10 amazon credit so it really comes out to $50
pimp.gif
Will I still get if I order tomorrow? The only thing is idk when its will arrive? i cant wait till the evening to play
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I'm from LA and I usually get my games from amazon on release date at noon.

so do I have until Monday to pre-order this?

Back
Top Bottom