The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Saw this on IG and looks like it is carbon fiber fp1s. Seriously hoping that they are coming out next year as they were one of my favorite pair of Nikes I've ever owned.

tumblr_m307r4ryBR1qc1ylf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow: :wow: Wow! That's amazing if they're really retroing these.
*Fingers crossed on this one*

Would be sweet if they released them, not getting my hopes up until I hear more about them tho

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

As ecstatic as I am about this... the carbon-weave looks off... will need to see more pics...

efb5d6865bd011e3b66b12d2ae6c8a12_7.jpg

[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]

The weave pattern is different. The swoosh outline on the tongue is white instead of black. They're a lot glossier too. Sounds like a NSW retro to me.

Perfect timing because I just sold my original pair. I bet that guy is heated right now. :lol:

isn't retro supposed to be exposed without zipper? :nerd: or finally nike give us what we want? :smokin

Last edited:
Now theyll just go and make them super limited

Then mass produce weathermans, thermals, safaris, an more doo doo

hold on... the modified the sole on these? FOR WHAT??????

I was willing to forgive the subpar carbon fiber but geeeeeeze why must they shank the shoe?

Still gonna cop regardless. I've been waiting forever to cop a pair of flightposites at retail.

Flightposite 1 > Foamposite 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom