The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Thread been a lil dead the past couple of days.

Roll call for #fridaynightfortnite. It’s fitting to give it a name seeing as how we’ve squaded up for a couple of hours that last few Fridays.

Who’s down? I’ll be on

Roll call for #fridaynightfortnite. It’s fitting to give it a name seeing as how we’ve squaded up for a couple of hours that last few Fridays.

Who’s down? I’ll be on

Hey new to the gang but I game late night from the west coast. Pretty serviceable player ready to contribute

Xbox gamertag : vickthequick3

Who’s down? I’ll be on
Hey new to the gang but I game late night from the west coast. Pretty serviceable player ready to contribute

Xbox gamertag : vickthequick3

I just got on? Anybody else on?

damn wanted to get on but my boy wanted to lift super late at night and then go grab dinner.. just came home and im tired af lol

Played 3 solos today. Haven’t played much lately. Placed 3rd, 2nd, and 2nd smh.

Has everybody gotten better or what? Dudes that kill me be having 12-14 kills! It’s like common now smh.

6-8 kills a match for me is a GREAT game, my highest ever is 9.

Not sure if I’m starting to get burnt out on the game or just tired of getting washed by other players lol

just heads up fellas, be careful for this glitch over by Tomato Towns Hill, People are glitching under the rocks. you cant kill them but they can kill you, just advoid it if you can till its fixed

Tomato town is one of the worst places to land imo, I avoid it anyways unless I'm passing through to destroy some scrubs :nerd:

Played 3 solos today. Haven’t played much lately. Placed 3rd, 2nd, and 2nd smh.

Has everybody gotten better or what? Dudes that kill me be having 12-14 kills! It’s like common now smh.

6-8 kills a match for me is a GREAT game, my highest ever is 9.

Not sure if I’m starting to get burnt out on the game or just tired of getting washed by other players lol

I swear people glitch when I shoot them.. it sometimes judders or rapidly moves fast like super fast motion... I know it's not my connection bec. I have comcast 400 mbps and i pay a fortune for it

Back
Top Bottom