The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

im always on someone gotta start sending me invs

im on with the homies IRL but ill join yall, i just dont check this site at night as much

I'll try to get on tonight, but it's Friday and might have to go out with my chick or do something.

So I might be on a late night session tonight.

I've completed all the challenges yesterday and got the block buster skin. Also got my black Omega outfit too now yesterday after reaching level 100 or whatever the max is on the battle pass. I like the two skins they have for max level (John Wick, and Omega) and I think it intimidates fools. I've been doing a lot better with my building now to the point where I run into a noob and I build they get flustered :lol: but I run into another decent builder and I get nervous :lol:

Hopefully I can join up with you guys tonight now though.

Also, a tip for the risky reels chests challenge is to do it in 50v50 mode because at least you'll get like 1 or 2 chests or wait a little until it dies down in a few days. I hopped in solo... straight BS... like 80% of the map was headed there :lol:

I got like 3-4 in solo but it took like 10 games to do so because you get killed quick but I didn't care because then you just hope right back and try again. 50v50 if it's on your side then you at least only have to deal with your team mates.

anyone on now and wanna squad up? looking to play with a full 4 team squad

you guys play console, pc, xbox?

chadwickbosemaninfinitywarwakandasalute.jpg
box

Bought a PS4 pro on Wednesday. Decided to dl this game to see what the hype was all about. First time playing I got killed within 20 seconds. 2nd time playing i accidentally marked myself with a landmine. Game is soooooo confusing and I haven't played since.

Back
Top Bottom