The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why...........PC is the BEST WAY to play Fortnite. You don't gotta deal with this petty noise from console companies like Sony here

Dame so they capped rocket ammo at 13????

Was playing Duos with the homie earlier, we kept tripping out cause I told him to drop his rockets for me and I couldn’t pick them up. Kept saying “backpack full!” Then I realized they probably capped it. I’ll have to read the patch notes.

Also there is a glitch where items are INVISIBLE. We got into it with a squad and my homie died, I was running through stadium halls looking for health and shield, he was spectating me and said why are you running past that potion and bandages? I said wtf where? Basically some items are invisible and if you stand over them the button will prompt up to hold to pick up but you can’t see it. Once you pick up and drop it then it becomes visible

man this **** had me dying laughing last night, sucks i recorded it to early.

random dude was bout to block me in i guess to dance little did he know i was ready to hit it as well lol

same exact time same dance. We danced and stared at eachother for good 1min after this lol

So I played my first ever game of fortnite today
On my sons switch
Was fun as hell got to #10 on my first game but died tryna cross a lake by building and got caught in the storm
I’m gonna download on my switch
How can I enable crossplay
To invite or join my friends on Xbox
If I’m on switch
Can y’all break it down on what I gotta do

So I played my first ever game of fortnite today
On my sons switch
Was fun as hell got to #10 on my first game but died tryna cross a lake by building and got caught in the storm
I’m gonna download on my switch
How can I enable crossplay
To invite or join my friends on Xbox
If I’m on switch
Can y’all break it down on what I gotta do

You need to create an Epic Games account on PC (you don't need to download the game on PC, just make the account needed for the game), then you gotta link both your Xbox and Nintendo accounts to your created Epic account.

From there, you can add all you friends that have linked Epic accounts from either Xbox or Nintendo (or PS4, but we all know Sony ain't gonna let you play with them..........so don't bother).

That's the short summarized version of what to do, but this link has a more detailed step-by-step process of how to do it

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/23/1...-mobile-enable-friends-compatible-matchmaking

8CDCAE55-E876-4D0E-BC63-E0FB86736579.jpeg

So close

Back
Top Bottom