The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

created an epic account
add me bruhs
gonna be playing on switch
but my xbox gt
and my epic account name is nawghtyhare
add ya boy

Whats up ya

Starting a series where I create top 10 fortnite moments every Friday. Need your help.

Please send any dope moments ya might've had so I can add it to the video!

So, did anyone hear that Epic is going to try to NERF BUILDING in their next big patch update?

its ridiculous, this game is getting worse every patch. the crazy building is what makes the game fun and different than other royale games smh.

Switch is having a lot of trouble connecting to Wifi unless I'm sitting right next to the router...Wasn't having this issue for the last few weeks. **** sucks I don't want to be playing Fortnite in my laundry room :rofl:

:lol: i wish. some of these players/highlights I see on instagram are just crazy

like this guy

:sick:

That's the best player in fortnite he beat ninja a few times too so of course he would have plays like this.

I thought it was a top ten of everyone in this thread :lol:

Here is the Epic Games post regarding the nerfs to building: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/counterplay-and-play-styles

Their reasoning is every game pretty much comes down to a build off and shotgun duel. I agree with y'all tho, nerfing building would be a mistake. The should buff the other weapons to be more viable. There are guns in the game that are outright unusable.

Rumor is the next limited time mode will have the resource capped. Epic is going to test it out before implementing it into the full game. We'll see how it plays out. If they cap mats at 500, then the need to increase the resource gain from farming. Right now it takes way too long to farm up mats.

It's comes down to building and shtogun cause the shotgun is OP. They write it comes down to "just build"

Building is a skill. Not just some random button mashing. While ppl can button mashing building, it'll be a mess and won't really give them an advantage.

Here is the Epic Games post regarding the nerfs to building: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/counterplay-and-play-styles

Literally just excuses for console gamers that don't have the luxury of easy to access buttons for building like PC gamers' keyboard & mouse combination.

There is literally a guy on YouTube that gave a guide for people on how to build faster with a gamepad controller that matches up in timing with the average keyboard & mouse PC player, so complaining about "losing in a build-off" is just Epic pandering to the n00b-level console gamer that didn't put more practice in their gamepads to adapt to building.

But I do agree with you overall, they just need to buff the other weapons instead............how much more variety the game would have if you have another weapon that can counter a shotgun in a 1v1 (which is theoretically impossible in any shooter game, even Bungie with Destiny tried to balance shotguns by limiting their ammo)

after i spent 1.5 seasons learning how to build competitively they gonna nerf it now. bleh

anyone know how to hit level 80 though before the reset.

Im lvl 61 right now. This 10k xp per level now is for the birds.

I know theres a tool out there. Point me in the right direction :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom