The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

lol this guy doesnt understand business 101

He's technically right as in choreography can deinitely be copyrighted. FOR example the backpack kids flossing dance was debuted during the katy perry performance and it was part of her act. That's choreography. The *NSYNC bye bye bye dancing is part of the music videos choreography. You wouldn't see ex. Britney Spears make a video back then and use completely lifted moves from another artist move for move. We can even bring it tomplays or ballet

Fortnite is taking what you create and popularize and then selling it for profit. If that's not backwards i don't know what is. But people like to stick up for big corporations.

Also think about the this. WWE will sue you if you use a gesture or gimmick that you created while employed by them. But we're arguing that epic hasnfree reign to gestures and dances. They wouldn't dare put a wrestling move from a popular guy into their game

Last edited:
He's technically right as in choreography can deinitely be copyrighted. FOR example the backpack kids flossing dance was debuted during the katy perry performance and it was part of her act. That's choreography. The *NSYNC bye bye bye dancing is part of the music videos choreography. You wouldn't see ex. Britney Spears make a video back then and use completely lifted moves from another artist move for move. We can even bring it tomplays or ballet

Fortnite is taking what you create and popularize and then selling it for profit. If that's not backwards i don't know what is. But people like to stick up for big corporations.

Also think about the this. WWE will sue you if you use a gesture or gimmick that you created while employed by them. But we're arguing that epic hasnfree reign to gestures and dances. They wouldn't dare put a wrestling move from a popular guy into their game

what epic games is doing is literally basic business. as far as I know, none of the dances/gestures they took are copyrighted. and if they are, why dont ppl sue?

sure, I guess you can say its not right in terms of morals, but thats capitalism. when has capitalism been about morals? as long as they're not breaking the law, im sure epic games couldnt care less. they saw a chance to make $$$, and took it.

chance's tweet just made him look like try hard sjw, esp brining up race. the most popular gestures in fortnite come from all races and backgrounds.

imo, it would be easier for everyone to jump onto a Whatsapp group chat to get squads going, rather than posting on here where people don't check most of the time :lol:

Edit: Or Discord if people don't want to give out their #s

Last edited:
This...makes too much sense

source.gif

I dig what Chance does for his community but dude is beyond annoying. Not everything has to be so serious. We talking damb video games b lmao

imo, it would be easier for everyone to jump onto a Whatsapp group chat to get squads going, rather than posting on here where people don't check most of the time :lol:

Forreal i waa gonna ask if anyone was down like 10 mins before glove posted but it looked like everyone was offline. So i played duos then when i got off i seen they squaded up :lol:.

or everybody could just go ahead and add each other on their respective consoles. I know I'm a little lazy when it comes to that part though :lol:

Taps and aNyone joined up. You guys need to join or stop crying that you're not getting invited :lol:

plus the new SMG is a structure melter :lol:

or maybe they're trying to encourage the use of the other materials.. steel got a HP buff and build time buff

Back
Top Bottom