The Official H.N.I.C. 2 Album Thread

b smooth 202

Banned
leak.jpg

169hqv8.jpg

It would probably be obvious to say it won't be as good as the first one, but post your thoughts in here.....

for starters what the hell kinda album cover is this.....
laugh.gif
look at theMS Word clip art inserts and shh with the dice and syringes
smh.gif

look at the MS Word clip art inserts and shh with the dice
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly dont give 2 !!$+% about this mixtape/album, but Ima check for anyway and give it a listen tomorrow morning...

im a P fan.

so i'll be copping.

probably the only person in Florida that will buy it lol

DJ Entendre wrote:

black shoes white socks p .... dang son's straight in the struggle
smh.gif

roll.gif
really tho, i think this album will be real solid, i got theadvance and eveyrthing on that is pretty hot, beats are all dope, pee is dope on like, half or so, the rest is just kinda whatever, but still a step up for himcompared to his most recent ventures, return of the mac semi excluded

i dont care what ya people say.... he gonna have a hot album especially with alchemist beats on it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It seems to be getting decent reviews from many heads on other sites.... but im pretty sure it has mostly to do with the production.

I actually thought Return Of The Mac was a good effort, production definitely was on point.

black shoes white socks p .... dang son's straight in the struggle
smh.gif

ive only heard about NOT doin this on NT. but still
laugh.gif

what is he wearin?
laugh.gif
just as long as the beats are straight, then
pimp.gif
if not...........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ That AlbumCover...

I think I'm gonna have to pass on that alone. I can't condone that
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
tired.gif

Beats are way on point. Wish I could say the same about P's rhymes.

I guess they're not that bad, but now I'm just kinda like "blah" when I hear dude spit. Sounds like he's just rapping to be rapping,where he used to be sayin' some illy +$$%.

i kinda skimmed thru it...the beats are sick, but P isn't close to HNIC1 form (not that it was expected tho...but i expected a bit more intensity in hisrhymes)
frown.gif
. some rappers can get away with being monotone and boring, but with P it doesn't sound good. like trife said already, he sounds like he'srapping to be rapping...

That album cover about sums up Prodigy's verses lately. I'm never checking for this guy ever again...I'll just locate the Alchemist instrumentalslater.

Back
Top Bottom