THE OFFICIAL IM GOING TO MARRY CAITLIN CLARK THREAD VOL. EVERYONES INVITED TO THE WEDDING

I rock with what Swoop's saying but also know that just ain't how social media works today. I also like the general idea of what Shady is saying but the delivery is way too slurp heavy:lol:

But whoever's in charge of her Nike campaign has it served up on a platter. I can already picture the the commercials of all of these fouls this season and the message being to just always get up and work harder. Good message for the young kids playing.

449135710_861559122673149_6046897590638486337_n.jpg

I’m already tired of the BS. Can’t watch any wnba video clip without some white idiot in the comments saying all the other wnba players should bow down and thank clark for everything.

I’m already tired of the BS. Can’t watch any wnba video clip without some white idiot in the comments saying all the other wnba players should bow down and thank clark for everything.

Goes both ways from what I've seen. The girls getting a lot of hate as well.

Yeah, not any middle ground with opinions on her. her fans sounding like a damn maga cult. I assume something similar would happen if Jokic or luka were American.

Yeah, not any middle ground with opinions on her. her fans sounding like a damn maga cult. I assume something similar would happen if Jokic or luka were American.

Definitely reaching John Cena levels of polarizing with her:lol:

No topic is free from extremists; none.
There is a middle ground with her. Plenty of fans who aren't afraid of her criticism, plenty of critics who know she's nice.

Back
Top Bottom