* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

"the !#@! that im on....im already hooooommmmmmeeeeeeeee"

cudi murders that hook....
pimp.gif

[door opens]
Jay: Heeyyyyyyy Michael Rapino what's going on man how are you doing? Good to see you again what's up?
Rapino[CEO]:Jay, can you come in here and have a seat please, ..........Drake shut the door
[door closes]
Jay: So what's up hows orders looking for the first week?
[CEO]: It would be better if you gave me nothing at all, this album is less than nothing, I can sell this %*#+%!$record
Jay: whaaa
[CEO]: Do you know what's happening to me out there? Donald Trump told me to go %@@% myself....Live Nation to me toshove this record up my %%%
Jay: buuu
[CEO]: Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your %%%? I'm gonna lose my %*#+%!$job over this..
Jay:huh
[CEO]: Do you know why Reasonable Doubt was so sucessfull? You were rapping about honesty, experiences and survival,now your rapping about healthcare benefits and retirement, I CANT SELL THIS %#*$
Jay: what if I
[CEO]: EITHER CHANGE THE RECORD OR ITS NOT COMING OUT, NOW GET THE %@@% OUT OF MY OFFICE

Jay's going on tour:

[table][tr][td]Friday, October 09, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Bryce Jordan Center[/td] [td]University Park
spacer.gif
PA[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Bank of Kentucky Center - Northern Kentucky University[/td] [td]Highland Heights
spacer.gif
KY[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Rexall Place[/td] [td]Edmonton
spacer.gif
AB[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Pengrowth Saddledome[/td] [td]Calgary
spacer.gif
AB[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Prospera Place[/td] [td]Kelowna
spacer.gif
BC[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Friday, October 16, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]General Motors Place[/td] [td]Vancouver
spacer.gif
BC[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Key Arena[/td] [td]Seattle
spacer.gif
WA[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Dunkin' Donuts Center[/td] [td]Providence
spacer.gif
RI[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Mullins Center- University of Massachusetts[/td] [td]Amherst
spacer.gif
MA[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]1st Mariner Arena[/td] [td]Baltimore
spacer.gif
MD[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:30 PM
Doors: 6:30 PM[/td] [td]Value City Arena Ohio State University[/td] [td]Columbus
spacer.gif
OH[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]John Labatt Centre[/td] [td]London
spacer.gif
ON[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Friday, October 30, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Bell Centre[/td] [td]Montreal
spacer.gif
QC[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Air Canada Centre[/td] [td]Toronto
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Scotiabank Place[/td] [td]Ottawa
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]University of Illinois - Assembly Hall[/td] [td]Champaign
spacer.gif
IL[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Friday, November 20, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]University of Texas El Paso - Don Haskins Center[/td] [td]El Paso
spacer.gif
TX[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Frank Erwin Center Arena[/td] [td]Austin
spacer.gif
TX[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

[door opens]
Jay: Heeyyyyyyy Michael Rapino what's going on man how are you doing? Good to see you again what's up?
Rapino[CEO]:Jay, can you come in here and have a seat please, ..........Drake shut the door
[door closes]
[CEO]: It would be better if you gave me nothing at all, this album is less than nothing, I can sell this %*#+%!$ record
[CEO]: Do you know what's happening to me out there? Donald Trump told me to go %@@% myself....Live Nation to me to shove this record up my %%%
[CEO]: Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your %%%? I'm gonna lose my %*#+%!$ job over this..
[CEO]: Do you know why Reasonable Doubt was so sucessfull? You were rapping about honesty, experiences and survival, now your rapping about healthcare benefits and retirement, I CANT SELL THIS %#*$
[CEO]: EITHER CHANGE THE RECORD OR ITS NOT COMING OUT, NOW GET THE %@@% OUT OF MY OFFICE
laugh.gif
Sounds like an Eminem skit

Guess the goal of this tour was to end of the year hitting places he doesn't do shows at regularly and locations he didn't hit on the Ciara/Fab tour(LA, SF, NY, Miami, CT, AC, ATL).

Like I said...

Guess the goal of this tour was to end of the year hitting places he doesn't do shows at regularly and locations he didn't hit on the Ciara/Fab tour (LA, SF, NY, Miami, CT, AC, ATL).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even in Canada few of the spots I don't think are locations he normally goes to (Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Montreal). Usually he does Toronto &Vancouver, in my Province/State of Ontario he has 3 dates: Toronto, London & Ottawa. That really makes me scratch my head especially London which is 2hrsaway.

Hova coming to seattle................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup damn that means i gotta make the five hour drive back home from college tosee him but it will be well worth it, hope he brings out some suprise guests (cough kanye cough)

[door opens]
[door closes]
[CEO]: It would be better if you gave me nothing at all, this album is less than nothing, I can sell this %*#+%!$ record
[CEO]: Do you know what's happening to me out there? Donald Trump told me to go %@@% myself....Live Nation to me to shove this record up my %%%
[CEO]: Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your %%%? I'm gonna lose my %*#+%!$ job over this..
[CEO]: Do you know why Reasonable Doubt was so sucessfull? You were rapping about honesty, experiences and survival, now your rapping about healthcare benefits and retirement, I CANT SELL THIS %#*$

roll.gif

i really need to hear this album

Originally Posted by Master Zik

[door opens]
[door closes]
laugh.gif
Sounds like an Eminem skit

o rly?
laugh.gif

the album is hot tho, lot of lil dudes in here talkin a bunch of nonsense. the whole joint bumps except for haters, reminder, off that.

Thank You and Already Home are on constant repeat.

Burn one and bump this, you will not be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

concept is witty huh ...

Hey Marley, how many Health Care town hall meetings have you been to this summer??

That's dude? The Eminem stan?!. Now that explains everything!!!

Yeah that's him, one in the same. Which also explains why he's constantly in this Jay Z Blueprint 3 thread talking about Relapse being better than Blueprint 3. He reminds me of those "so called" angry Republicans that show up at these town hall meetings, there only purpose there is to draw attention away from the topic at hand and try to distort people's minds. It's truly no different than what Marley is doing in here.

I find this extremely ironic being as HALF of the Relapse thread was filled with BS typed by none other than gone in 60seconds.

Back
Top Bottom