* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Thought Shawty was the truth, found out she was a cheater,
we were supposed to takeover, I caught her bumping Ether!
I thought shawty like Mike, found out she like Prince,
thought she was Adrian, it's been Rocky ever since,
My dollars was down, she left me for some Euro's,
Took my whole flavour, I call her coke zero,
Co-MVP like Kobe and Shaq,
left me for the Heat,
we were winning back to back,
said I partied too much, shawty got fed up,
shawty got Britney shaved her whole head up,
we used to make out, kissing each others face off,
Fell for the ponzi scheme, damn shawty just Made-off.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
yo! mean.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Jay Z = Illuminati
tired.gif

His record is gonna go multi - platinum
even if a lilltel bit of ppl buy it.......Illuminati controls the music industry & more

I didn't hova got down like dat till today
eek.gif
I won't b listening to dis &$#@! no more
sooundin likee a republican...a "black republican"...
laugh.gif

Just played Haters again. It's a terrible song
smh.gif

But I'm convinced after hearing the shhh they were on, especially Kanye that Cam'ron could make it classic.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Empire State of Mind is easily the best song on this lp... Alicia on that chorus
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
... I dislike that city to a certain extint but her voice gave me the same feeling I get when I hear Pac's california love ( i can see/expect y'all to have mad pride when this is heard and I can only respect it) Plus that 3rd verse is toooo real, I know quite a few of those females and watched the transfermation just completely alter their character
tired.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Well its moreso the mindset of a vast majority of the people I've come to encounter from NYC. That whole Gods Gift/You should be on my @#@+ complex that Ican't ##+# with.

Don't get me wrong I've met some cool @@! people from NYC, but y'all can miss me with that other business bro
laugh.gif

Jay-Z on the track "Star Is Born" is saying he is passing the King Of Hip-Hop torch to Lil Wayne???

Jigga saying Wayne is the next in line to become the "Best Rapper Alive"?!

What do yall think about that?

( I know i brought the haters out.. but i love it
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Well its moreso the mindset of a vast majority of the people I've come to encounter from NYC. That whole Gods Gift/You should be on my @#@+ complex that I can't ##+# with.

Don't get me wrong I've met some cool @@! people from NYC, but y'all can miss me with that other business bro
laugh.gif
Yea I feel you... NYers that move or go out of town more times then not give the city a bad name... Sad thing is most don't even knowthey're letting off vibes like that...

You know how Ns get when they outta town...

I like Hate, song is sick. I kind of expected more out of a Jay/Ye collabo but I still love the song

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Jay-Z on the track "Star Is Born" is saying he is passing the King Of Hip-Hop torch to Lil Wayne???

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)

119tker.jpg

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)
I mean you'd have to think he's gonna actually give the torch up tho and to him?
laugh.gif
If he ever out right said he did it'd be a joke.

I think he means the torch as far as being popular and running the mainstream game in regards to Wayne.

eyes.gif
Master Zik wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)
I mean you'd have to think he's gonna actually give the torch up tho and to him?
laugh.gif

I think he means the torch as far as being popular and running the mainstream game in regards to Wayne.

eyes.gif
"he we go"
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
Master Zik wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
"he we go"
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ you. You asked for it. Dude is trash and this isn'thate. This is from someone who had all of Wayne's material up to C2 listened to all of it and then deemed it unlistenable.

Wayne is Silk the Shocker status man. He just did a couple smart things outside of music to be in the position where he is now. I can't knock him for that.He'll never be mentioned amongst the greats tho. Well not seriously.
119tker.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)

119tker.jpg

Well Damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eyes.gif
Master Zik wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
"he we go"
eyes.gif
roll.gif
@ you. You asked for it. Dude is trash and this isn't hate. This is from someone who had all of Wayne's material up to C2 listened to all of it and then deemed it unlistenable.

Wayne is Silk the Shocker status man. He just did a couple smart things outside of music to be in the position where he is now. I can't knock him for that. He'll never be mentioned amongst the greats tho. Well not seriously.
119tker.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i gotta hand it to you.. that picture is funny
laugh.gif

How wouldnt Lil Wayne be mention as one of the greats.. if C3 did 1.5 million the first week + released more tracks than some greats... Critically Acclaimedmixtape(s) + countless features?

I just think Hov KNOWS Wayne is next in line for HOV's TITLE when he steps down
eyes.gif

I'm a couple songs in and what is with Jay's voice sounding like he got something caught in his throat at the end of some lines?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eyes.gif
Master Zik wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif
)
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
"he we go"
eyes.gif
roll.gif
@ you. You asked for it. Dude is trash and this isn't hate. This is from someone who had all of Wayne's material up to C2 listened to all of it and then deemed it unlistenable.

Wayne is Silk the Shocker status man. He just did a couple smart things outside of music to be in the position where he is now. I can't knock him for that. He'll never be mentioned amongst the greats tho. Well not seriously.
119tker.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i gotta hand it to you.. that picture is funny
laugh.gif

How wouldnt Lil Wayne be mention as one of the greats.. if C3 did 1.5 million the first week + released more tracks than some greats... Critically Acclaimed mixtape(s) + countless features?

I just think Hov KNOWS Wayne is next in line for HOV's TITLE when he steps down
eyes.gif

I just don't understand how going plat in a week or a day equals great music. Sure those are great #s but that's it.

%%@# what Ol Man Jigga knows, he senile now. Keep in mind this whole passing the torch, next in line shh is all figurative. I don't recall anybody hementioned in that song giving up their reign willingly or voluntarily. Like Wu still making music, classics at that
pimp.gif

Going off the song you can see how what he talked about went from rappers who made great music to rappers who sold a lot and had a huge buzz/hype.

Back
Top Bottom