* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Anyone know if their is a limit of tickets you can purchase at one timetommrow im trinna get like 5 tickets 4 for me and my people and 1 to resell to get my money back
pimp.gif

Yo Hov made this album for Brooklyn cats who remember him performing in the Arc right on Duryea, he came through.......Album of the year EASY

I remember what ILLIONAIRE is talking about. That night when the album leaked song by song...N's was @$#!@%% on ALLURE hard. Saying the beat was wack andthe gunshots ruined the song. A week later...people were saying it was their favorite Jay song ever.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i wont lie i thought allure sucked for a good month at least...

arent u the one that says u don't understand how music grows on people or if u don't like a song theres no amount of time thats gonna change that...

I wasn't here for that. I don't understand how anybody doesn't like the song. It was an instant classic.

Justify My Thug still weak tho

After a full week of letting the album marinate, I don't skip any songs anymore.

All of the songs on the album I was skeptical about grew on me. They all have their place when you let it play all the way through.

he should've never named it blueprint 3......cuz imma always look at this and part 2 like
grin.gif

american gangster is waay better then this.

and i wont even state da obvious wit da only built for cuban linx....

^ cosign. by calling it BP3, he's comparing it to classic material and that raises the bar for him a little too high IMO

and Allure always got love. From jump the Lucifer to Allure transition was
eek.gif

Looking forward to copping this tomorrow. So many people have been hitting me up asking if I heard this album yet, asking me if I want them to burn me acopy, or even yet people have been trying to play tracks in front of me while at work. I've been telling folks that I'm just going to hold out untiltomorrow and listen to the album in it's entirety then.
In my mind, Jay's last album that 'counted' was The Black Album, everything post that has been "for the love of the game". There is nothing Jay can do that could ruin or enhance his legacy from an artistic standpoint.

Truth.

Also, I remember there been quite a few dudes that hated Allure when TBA leaked, mostly saying how the gunshots ruined the song. Good to see that people'sopinion on the song has changed over time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he should've never named it blueprint 3......cuz imma always look at this and part 2 like
grin.gif

Nah, I disagree. This album is flames. Worthy of the BP title. It's not like the 1st BP in my eyes. But it's better than the 2nd.

As Classy said, the more you listen to it, the more you like it.

OB4CL2 is dope as well. But OB1 >>> OB2.

As far as debating over OB2 and BP3, right now I like BP3 better. But I could see why some ppl like OB2 more.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by cracka KC

> 10/10/2009 8:00 PM
> Jay-Z, Bank of Kentucky Center - Northern Kentucky University
> Number of tickets: 2, Locations: Section FLR 2, Row B, Seats (8, 9)

soooo #& pumped!
Howd u get tix already????

Edit: Nevermind, Just copped two floor seats
smokin.gif
wait no, how? I was just looking at that earlier today and it said the earliest tickets become available is tomorrow to Citi Cardholders and someother group, and online was the 10th or something.
let me know NOW

I need this info
eek.gif

edit:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 09/12/09 10:00 AM EDT

Citi Cardmembers

Start: Tue, 09/08/09 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 09/11/09 10:00 PM EDT

Student Discount

Start: Tue, 09/08/09 10:00 AM EDT

Internet Presale

Start: Thu, 09/10/09 10:00 AM EDT

that's what I'm seeing, tomorrow are the earliest days I'm even seeing for tickets, help me out

Originally Posted by SHUGES

As far as debating over OB2 and BP3, right now I like BP3 better. But I could see why some most ppl like OB2 more.
everyone is entitled to they opinion....but blue print 3 drops off something crazy after empire state...starts soundin like kingdom come.

cuban linx 2 consistently rarely waivers if at all...

american gangster was what jay-z should've stuck wit or even da black album.

As far as debating over OB2 and BP3, right now I like BP3 better. But I could see why some most ppl like OB2 more.
everyone is entitled to they opinion....but blue print 3 drops off something crazy after empire state...starts soundin like kingdom come.

cuban linx 2 consistently rarely waivers if at all...

american gangster was what jay-z should've stuck wit or even da black album.
Oh no doubt, I agree that everyone has their own opinion. That's why I said "I like". I wasn't trying to change yours or anyoneelse's opinion.

As far as what you said about OB2 rarely wavering, again, I disagree. There are at least 4 or 5 tracks on OB4CL2 that I can skip.

But again, to each his own. I still see the brilliance in that album (OB2) and have already acknowledged that I could understand why some ppl prefer it overBP3.

But for ME, I prefer BP3 right now.

how could you not like Allure upon first listen?

it was so smooth and so
pimp.gif
you can't help but love it.

I think that's my only problem with So Ambitious, I relate it to Allure but it's not as nice, but still
pimp.gif
all the same so it's all good, can't wait to buy the CD officiallytomorrow, that Blueprint package at Best Buy is only 1 and 2 right?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

how could you not like Allure upon first listen?

it was so smooth and so
pimp.gif
you can't help but love it.

I think that's my only problem with So Ambitious, I relate it to Allure but it's not as nice, but still
pimp.gif
all the same so it's all good, can't wait to buy the CD officially tomorrow, that Blueprint package at Best Buy is only 1 and 2 right?
As far as I'm concerned just cuz they both Neptune produced songs involving Pharrell on the hook doesn't mean Allure and So Ambitiousshould be compared.

So Ambitious is on the level of Frontin' and it's not really better than that.

grin.gif

Nah, I disagree. This album is flames. Worthy of the BP title. It's not like the 1st BP in my eyes. But it's better than the 2nd.

As Classy said, the more you listen to it, the more you like it.

OB4CL2 is dope as well. But OB1 >>> OB2.

As far as debating over OB2 and BP3, right now I like BP3 better. But I could see why some ppl like OB2 more.

I gotta say BP2>BP3 off the strength alone that there's more quality material with the BP2.....The Gift and The Curse together are to much forBP3....not enough fire power to match...

the order of the Blueprints are exactly how I would rank them....BP>BP2>BP3

Back
Top Bottom