* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

album is dope and i like it better than the other 2 BP's
thats just HOW I FEEL

dont go in on me

havent heard it yet, but if you are right.....Man ill be truly amazed. BP1 is on a whole nother level.
Fam...you "know" me. I'll just say this.... I like it for the exact same reason I like The Blueprint and I had the EXACT same initial reaction the first time I listened to it. For real.

Yo! Yall got me hype me up for real. gonna be at Target befor that mofo opens...

edit: good find IMNOTYOU

I figured you would anyway. But yeah, I got the bootleg but wasn't gonna listen..... then I found out like 2 days later that the track list wasactually real, ya feel me? So I couldn't even wait like I wanted to. I went to the car with half a blunt..... bumped the WHOLE album withabout 3 repeats. I had only heard like 2 songs, 3 times each so it was all pretty new to me. Aight, I'm done gassing. Good luck sleeping tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Any word as to whether there will be "Limited Edition" or "Deluxe" copies in stores?

Bestbuy has The Blueprint Collection with all 3CDs for like $14.99 and Target has the CD/DVD limited edition (dunno what's on the DVD) for like $13.98 fromwhat I've seen in the weekly ads.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Any word as to whether there will be "Limited Edition" or "Deluxe" copies in stores?

Bestbuy has The Blueprint Collection with all 3CDs for like $14.99

If this is true I will cop

If I remember correctly its BP1 and BP2 packaged together

Originally Posted by ciph4

awwwwww man fo real? im still on the fence about purchasing Blueprint 3 or jus putting it on my iTunes from my friends CD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

man on the moon trumped blueprint 3.... sorry fam (believe me, i'm not a big cuddy fan either
frown.gif
)

Man on the Moon is good, but I don't know about it being better than BP3.

Jay will perform ESOM @ the VMA's. Is he going to skip Run This Town during the 9/11 concert? I ask because they say on Leno that will be the 1st everperformance of the song on tv

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

Target is going to have a dvd? I wonder what dvd..

Yeah for real, I just knew I was copping from Best Buy, now I think it may be Target, but I have no idea whats supposed to be on the DVD lol!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

man on the moon trumped blueprint 3.... sorry fam (believe me, i'm not a big cuddy fan either
frown.gif
)

Apples and Oranges. I wouldn't even consider them to be in the same Genre.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

awwwwww man fo real? im still on the fence about purchasing Blueprint 3 or jus putting it on my iTunes from my friends CD
ohwell.gif
this is true we do. im copping. along with that trey. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUP!

i dunno whats up with rappers and their ALBUMS in 09....but this definately falls in my "another one bites the dust" category!
tired.gif

mabey my expectations are too high for J......but this doesnt even deserve the name BLUEPRINT

American Gangter >>> BP3........reffering to his recent work

5/10

**goes back to bumpin BP1 and BP2.....and might even give Kingdom Come a spin today**
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

ohwell.gif
this is true we do. im copping. along with that trey. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUP!

just went came back from Target.

I didnt see any "Delux" edition. I copped the BP1 and BP2 package which was 19.99 and comes with an extra slot for BP3.

Only 2 songs in (wish there was more traffic
laugh.gif
) ive heard you not supposeto kick a man when he's down, Well Hov just walked up to Jimmy's casket, opened it, and threw a few haymakers on his dead body.
sick.gif

i like the Cudi album, it's good no doubt
but i definitely like BP3 more, it's just so smooth
pimp.gif

and might even give Kingdom Come a spin today**
laugh.gif

I have been thinking of giving it a listen again lately as well
laugh.gif
See if any of my feelings change about the songs i didn't like

A lil upset that i didnt get the og BLUE cd case like the og BP1.

ESOM is epic. headed into the jeezy track, like everything off 1st listen...its never like that.

The Target DVD is just Jay talking bout the album and the previous BP albums while playing blackjack.

i purchased the cd/dvd from target then went next door to Best Buy to purchas the package for $15 (btw, when my car was stolen so was my cd collection so ineed the 1st two already)

came w/ a poster

Back
Top Bottom