**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wouldn’t mind having one non Cartier made, personally. Friend of mine has the actual but at 18k gold, wearing daily... those scratches along with the name would be an easy pass at 8-10 bands.

Screenshot_20181216-210741.png

da cuban bracelet is DEFINITELY next...gettin one this size (20mm+) by spring/early summer so i can drip harder :pimp:

Copping a replica Cartier bracelet but with same gold content sounds awful to me. I understand if you get like a bangle in the same shape, but to get the same design and all that is just fronting.

Are there any jewelers who have 1:1 love bracelets, I want it for my girl but 10gs for a gold bracelet and a couple diamonds not the move

There's definitely bootleg ones even with the cartier stamp on it out there. In fact that guy jimmy boy sells one like that but if they're willing to put a bootleg cartier stamp you're prolly getting 5k gold

It’s fronting because those things are status symbols within social circles. Imagine you have a brand and it’s being bootlegged and you created the design... I’m sure it wouldn’t just be gold.

Not saying the prices make sense but just like in my business... I price how I see fit. This is what they feel they are worth. I can understand them.

Would you buy a Rolex that was not made by Rolex but looked like and weighed jist like a Rolex? 18k gold and everything ?

But to each his own.

Just don’t go showing it to off around those that really know jewelery and u should be fine

Back
Top Bottom