**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looking for an hermes link in 18k 22" 4mm with box clasp.
can anyone direct me towards this purchase besides if&co who wants like 3600$? :sick:

When l imagine anyone with a chain longer than 24. This is what comes to mind, (and what they do also)

usher-yeah-necklace-swing-o.gif

this is 40 inch chain era b...c'mon :lol:

SAN DIEGO -- A jury has awarded more than $6 million to New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees in a lawsuit that claimed a San Diego County jeweler sold him overpriced diamonds.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reported that a Superior Court jury made the award Friday in a fraud suit Brees and his wife filed against a La Jolla jeweler last year. Brees wasn't in court.

The suit claimed that Vahid Moradi improperly valued gems the Breeses bought as an investment at $15 million, when they were worth millions less.

Moradi denied the allegations in court.

SAN DIEGO -- A jury has awarded more than $6 million to New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees in a lawsuit that claimed a San Diego County jeweler sold him overpriced diamonds.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reported that a Superior Court jury made the award Friday in a fraud suit Brees and his wife filed against a La Jolla jeweler last year. Brees wasn't in court.

The suit claimed that Vahid Moradi improperly valued gems the Breeses bought as an investment at $15 million, when they were worth millions less.

Moradi denied the allegations in court.

That’s how they do you. U gotta damn near use skull duggery with jewelers to not get ripped off.

Didn't David Beckham have like a 7 figure Jacob model that was like 1 of 5 or something years back. You think the Jacob Epic X will be able to take Mille's position? I heard Ben Baller in an interview say that he didnt like Richard Mille but that their marketing was on point. That Rolex would only give someone as big as Roger Federer a $10k model watch at best while Richard Mille gives $800k models to Nadal, Zverev, Jackie Chan, and many of the big K Pop stars

I just got 2 epic X models which is what the Messi is.

Luis figo (soccer player) also has an endorsement christiano had one a few years back. In essence the messi is the answer to Richard Mille ...

I feel the millie’s Will fall out of favor and prices will depreciate. I really considered one but I just don’t care for them. So I went with the epic X (the Messi) it can be seen from the purchases from my last visit.

However the baguette one elliante did for future and A boogie are nice...

Didn't David Beckham have like a 7 figure Jacob model that was like 1 of 5 or something years back. You think the Jacob Epic X will be able to take Mille's position? I heard Ben Baller in an interview say that he didnt like Richard Mille but that their marketing was on point. That Rolex would only give someone as big as Roger Federer a $10k model watch at best while Richard Mille gives $800k models to Nadal, Zverev, Jackie Chan, and many of the big K Pop stars

Nah, Jacob won’t take Richards spot... watch people find Jacob ostentatious... yet the industry now praises him for watch movement. They are making a run at Richard tho lol hell the Richard store in nyc is next door to Jacob and Jacob is actually excited about it lol... they will both get each others clients.

The original 5 time zone had less to do with watch making and more to do with jewelry making. Jacob is a jewelry maker not a watch company. You want high quality diamond WATCH factory set jewelry he is one of the Top.

it’s funny how people can’t stand a diamond watch. I never understood the hate for a diamond watch. Never understood the “oh he must be overcompensating” it’s simply a watch with diamonds.

I had an extensive talk with them about how the brand is seen... mainly the only hip hop guys that enter the store are the elite... Pharrell, Diddy, Jay-Z, Floyd. What was too to me is people go cop on 47th like a Cuban or go to Elliott... then make there way to Jacob and say why is my chain not this heavy... why are my stones not this bright. I can attest to this as I was a 47th street shopper and now never again.

Yes David has a 1 of 5 watch

Jacob loans the expensive watches and things out... I’m sure Messi gets a watch and maybe the top level model on loan. There is a full baguette Messi that is a half million.

Just to edify some of you...baguettes are now going for 1,500 to 2k a carat. You can thank the trend. Lol

Last year this time about 800-900 a carat

Last edited:
rich4eva rich4eva Well Floyd isn't in hip hop but I get what you're saying, i wonder if Nigo is still buying from there. I remember years back when ididit4theluv was here saying that Dunamis watches from Jason of BH were going to take over because they had better movement than the Jacob watches but had better diamond settings than the other swiss timepiece brands

rich4eva rich4eva Well Floyd isn't in hip hop but I get what you're saying, i wonder if Nigo is still buying from there. I remember years back when ididit4theluv was here saying that Dunamis watches from Jason of BH were going to take over because they had better movement than the Jacob watches but had better diamond settings than the other swiss timepiece brands

Yeah Floyd is VERY much a client I met him there last year about October or so. Floyd has 3 to 4 custom 1 plus million dollar Jacobs watches. He has the 18 million dollar watch (he didn’t pay 18 million for it) A royal baguette caviar with baguette dial (this is a watch from like 2013 or so) Jacob been doing the baguettes... that’s why I was saying the brand is a Helmer’s brand that makes watches... waaaayyyy before people cared about baguettes they had done it already. Pharrell had a 5 time done baguette in 2005.

Nigo and Pharrell still buy from Jacob.. as recently as a few months ago... almost all of nigo’s stuff is Jacob... Pharrell gifted nigo an updated diamond gshock. I own Nigo’s old multi color diamond gshock

Only a great jewelry maker with great creativity can take over Jacob.

They literally don’t do any jewelry but their own. U know how hard that is in this day and age? Every one loves Patek, Richard, AP... and your store will only sell there own watches.

To some they make not get what I mean but... really look at the brand... how many variations and crazy diamond watch designs they make... it’s super expensive to even manufacturer it... you need an amazing diamond partner to do it.

Richards factory diamonds are horrid and the setting worst

Jason’s watches had great setting and could have been something... likely the funding just wasn’t there to keep up... also at this point where Jacob is with complications and diamond work is far advanced.

Last edited:

Those baguettes are not clean. The bottom stones show inclusion. You won’t get the strong flash that baguettes are supposed to give. Rather than a bling baguettes should give a flash due to the flat table.

I wouldn’t pay more than 1k and that’s if I really wanted it. I would advise ONLY buying a baguette piece in person. Rounds you can buy without being up close as they hide Inclusions better

Back
Top Bottom