**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

rich4eva rich4eva would you say Jacob is more like Cartier, Chopard, Piaget than those other timepiece brands?

Yes, the brand will pretty much be like those listed above... they have the right kind of clients... royals and such and they are in the right region... Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Japan... China loves the astronomia

Well Ben said he won jeweler of the yr at JCK out of 100k jewelers or whatever he said. He also has said he's by far been the #1 jeweler in terms of both money made and creativity/craftsmanship. Idk, it seems like the big time bay area clients spend millions with Ben like Philthy Rich and our own @vehiculum here

Can someone explain to me why IF & co is considered so amazing ?

Ifandco does really good work but I wouldn't say they are the best... But they are up there... Prestine and elliante would be my top 2 imo

Have you seen Elliot’s work in person? Or prestine? It’s nothing to write home about.

IF I admit has great design work

i mean Elliot comes from avianni and same with Rafaello @ co...so they're is a base level when it comes to quality.

Exactly.

I know some may feel I’m a Jacob super fan but I can tell u why. I won pieces from when Jacob was in the booth MR. Flawless was in and to things in present day. ALL the stones in pieces from those era’s match quality wise. And I can show one better. I recently tried to buy the Jacob cross Lax has and I I could tell when that piece was made (circa 2002 ish) the stone quality matched all my rings and pieces. All VS D-F in color no dull stones

What are people’s sentiments on letting your close friends or girlfriend/ wife wear your jewelry? Lol interested in seeing these replies

What are people’s sentiments on letting your close friends or girlfriend/ wife wear your jewelry? Lol interested in seeing these replies

i dont care, but i only have $15,000 worth of jewelry total. it's all starter ****. my mom's worn some of my chains and bracelets.

if they were worth over $30K a piece tho maybe i'd feel different. my most expensive is like a $6K necklace

Last edited:

My girlfriend has no clue what any of this costs and it’s probably best to keep it that way, the only time she’s ever worn my jewelry is if she’s playing around or acting silly

Attachments

• 5DC73D96-30A7-4731-B75B-C3078BF85370.jpeg
    5DC73D96-30A7-4731-B75B-C3078BF85370.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom