**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I had to get it made, I couldn’t find the specs I wanted in a store. 2mm 14k (non rounded).
7D824B1F-A88E-460E-A764-78338269C84E.jpeg

Nt, where can I get some nice baby chains. Something cheap in price but still nice lookin.

thats not true if you shop around in nyc you will get a better price in store then what florida is offering
now the work from the pictures i see on here and IG from miami is top notch

Nah B, I don't even really post and had to log in to comment. Miami's prices is dirt cheap and great quality. I got a chain from CMG thats been holdin up well. 26 inch 8mm.

had a couple questions:

if wearing a daily set up with no pendant, is it frowned upon to wear two different style chains together? for example, would i be ok wearing a 3mm franco with a 3mm rope? or maybe a franco with a cuban? do they NEED to be different lengths? i've kind of played around with having the same length or different lengths and kind of preferred the same length more, but most people i spoke to say they think they should be different lengths.

Nah B, I don't even really post and had to log in to comment. Miami's prices is dirt cheap and great quality. I got a chain from CMG thats been holdin up well. 26 inch 8mm.

look deep and you will find a place thats cheaper in nyc then miami
of course i could be wrong
but as i said the craftsmanship coming out of florida is much better so that's the trade off

i called these miami jewelers and lot of them charge a few dollars more for making you the chain then walking into a store and buying an already made chain

Anyone wear any rings?

I only have my wedding ring and I want to get a Cuban ring also. Just don’t know how to pair it with my wedding ring

Both on the same hand. On the other hand.

Pinky ring. Index finger. No idea.

I have 2 2 cttw pavee pinky rings, 1 WG the other YG.

had a couple questions:

if wearing a daily set up with no pendant, is it frowned upon to wear two different style chains together? for example, would i be ok wearing a 3mm franco with a 3mm rope? or maybe a franco with a cuban? do they NEED to be different lengths? i've kind of played around with having the same length or different lengths and kind of preferred the same length more, but most people i spoke to say they think they should be different lengths.

I don't see the point in wearing several of the same style chains... also wearing them the same length you're gonna deal with tangling more.

so u basically wanna get ripped off.

I was born and raised in South Fla. I then moved to Nueva York. Had a jewelry fetish my whole life.

Ain't no way NYC prices could ever compare to Miami. Esp if you walk in there with 5-10 racks of paper. You'll save more paying with cash, then you will getting points on a credit card. You shouldn't be buying jewelry you can't afford outright anyways.

They'll knock the sales tax off and lower the price per gram. You gotta ask for it though, sometimes twice.

With the gold price where its at now, I already made a profit on the chains I copped a year ago.

look deep and you will find a place thats cheaper in nyc then miami
of course i could be wrong
but as i said the craftsmanship coming out of florida is much better so that's the trade off

i called these miami jewelers and lot of them charge a few dollars more for making you the chain then walking into a store and buying an already made chain

Get a spanish mami to speak to em and be persistent. Having them ship it out is tough though, cause they gotta insure it, which means they gotta hit you with the full price.

In person, if you got straight cash, usually they'll knock sales tax and lower the price. But it has to be straight cash. No checks, no card. They pretty much want the transaction untraceable for whatever reason.

Anyone wear any rings?

I only have my wedding ring and I want to get a Cuban ring also. Just don’t know how to pair it with my wedding ring

Both on the same hand. On the other hand.

Pinky ring. Index finger. No idea.

i wear a ring on middle and pointer on one hand and then a pinky on other. really all personal preference

Get a spanish mami to speak to em and be persistent. Having them ship it out is tough though, cause they gotta insure it, which means they gotta hit you with the full price.

In person, if you got straight cash, usually they'll knock sales tax and lower the price. But it has to be straight cash. No checks, no card. They pretty much want the transaction untraceable for whatever reason.

Cash is always better for a jeweler they don’t have to claim it
your right going into a store in Florida or nyc or anywhere you will get a non tax price plus maybe a little closer to spot price if you know how to haggle

Cash is always better for a jeweler they don’t have to claim it
your right going into a store in Florida or nyc or anywhere you will get a non tax price plus maybe a little closer to spot price if you know how to haggle

oddly enough i asked reys this and they said same price cash or noncash

Back
Top Bottom