**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

All the back and forth has me interested in purchasing a Cuban for myself. What’s an approximation on how many grams a solid 14k gold 6mm 20”-22” chain should typically weigh?

Good looking out.

So I assume anything advertising as 22 grams is hollow and not actually solid gold right?

Okay I see what you’re saying. Can anyone explain why there’s such a fluctuation in the weight?
I would assume it’s the thickness after the chain is filed down. I got weight estimates from Rey’s, Daniel, Leon, but went with CMG because the others we estimating around 60 grams, and CMG estimated 70

Okay cool/. Good looking out NT. Trying to make an informed decision. I think my Poona is going to bite the bullet on the 10K joint I posted last week. I'm not trying to get got like that though.

How do you guys store your jewelry? I'm looking for a decent jewelry case if anyone can recommend one.

How do you guys store your jewelry? I'm looking for a decent jewelry case if anyone can recommend one.

Cheap Chinese box the jeweler gives out with the purchase

s-l1600.jpg

Well damn. -facepalm

Could the increased cost of those chains be because the price of gold has gone up?

Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom