**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

said it before & I'll say it again, Jacob & Co bails > . the stones in the eyes look kind of big, I wonder if they were very expensive or cheap since they're brown & the cut isn't very complicated AFAIK.

^ Latinos stay stealing somebody's style
I ended up editing the post cause I wasn't really feelin the chain like that. Actually Nigo (Bape) was responsible for that particular cartoon character wave... non-Latinos be singing in Spanish, etc. but you don't see me being high and mighty about it, learn to be humble. We influence each other.

^ Is the pendant 14k gold ?

Nah its silver. That was the lighting. Taking real pictures when my chain comes in lol. Usually people here dont like silver and normally I prefer gold, but I won this. Im a firm believer now in getting what you can afford when it comes to a custom because I love this piece. Dont ball out if you ain't got it like that lol. Needless to say I'm happy and wouldn't be mad to have bought this.

Last edited:
Nah its silver. That was the lighting. Taking real pictures when my chain comes in lol. Usually people here dont like silver and normally I prefer gold, but I won this. Im a firm believer now in getting what you can afford when it comes to a custom because I love this piece. Dont ball out if you ain't got it like that lol. Needless to say I'm happy and wouldn't be mad to have bought this.
i think silver is fine on a smaller piece like that. It’ll be cringe-worthy IMO if it’s a full JP in silver.

20191017_175228.jpg
My chain is finally here. Got it from jumpey2003 on Ebay. Really happy with the purchase. Its 24 " 4.3 mm. I used another chain that was supposed to be 24 inches as reference since it fits over my head without unclasping. Turns out that site i got it from was wrong and its actually longer. I'm mentioning this cause I thought my new chain was too small, but I measured them both. My new chain is actually 24 inches and even though it doesnt fit directly over head I'm happy with it. If I got a thicker chain I'd definitely get it a couple inches longer

20191017_175228.jpg
My chain is finally here. Got it from jumpey2003 on Ebay. Really happy with the purchase. Its 24 " 4.3 mm. I used another chain that was supposed to be 24 inches as reference since it fits over my head without unclasping. Turns out that site i got it from was wrong and its actually longer. I'm mentioning this cause I thought my new chain was too small, but I measured them both. My new chain is actually 24 inches and even though it doesnt fit directly over head I'm happy with it. If I got a thicker chain I'd definitely get it a couple inches longer

is the chain rhodiumed? it doesn't look like it & may be a good example of how silver doesn't really look anything like white gold (silver is white, white gold is actually grey gold) but maybe it's just how the picture turned out

is the chain rhodiumed? it doesn't look like it & may be a good example of how silver doesn't really look anything like white gold (silver is white, white gold is actually grey gold) but maybe it's just how the picture turned out

no its not rhodium plated. heres a link to what i bought

Back
Top Bottom